Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.

Go down 
+4
Tammy
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
just joan
MoonShadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Empty
PostSubject: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 pm

My hubby has been busy over the last week, decorating the outside of our house. So I thought I would share. If only we had some snow banked around it... ~sigh~ Guess you can't have it all. I think he did a wonderful job.

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5315Medium

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5318Medium

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5324Medium

I guess next week we shall have to work on decorating the inside, along with the Xmas baking. Expecting 6 home for Xmas this year.. I am very excited!!!!

A few randoms of the horses.

Ekos Eye..
Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5240Medium

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5253Medium

Some very dirty ponies...
Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5147Medium

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5183Medium

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. IMG_5271Medium
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 am

Diana......the house looks totally VICTORIAN.....gorgeous.........great job Greg.............really pretty.......will look spectacular when the snow is down..... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:48 am

Great job on the house and the ponies are looking cute as always :)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Your house looks so warm and inviting! And the critters look as beautiful as ever. Nice and fuzzy - ready for the winter!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:28 pm

oh it's beautiful.. warm and inviting, looks like it should be on a christmas card.. me likes a lot!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Beautiful! It will be gorgeous in the snow....love those older houses, they have so much character!
Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 am

I love the candles in the windows. We have no plugs in a couple of the bedrooms and the battery ones don't last. Our house is on the slightly aged side as well. We usually use hay to bank, but it looks so icky come spring. Although this year we did not get any hay that would be "banking hay" it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 am

Moonshadow add one of your pictures for January also great Pictures...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 am

Thanks everyone for your positive comments!! I'm hoping I can get some nicer pics, before the end of the month, for the Jan. contest. I will add something then for sure. Wishing soooooooooo hard for snow... this rain is killing our land!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.   Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing some pics of the homestead, and critters.
Page 1 of 1