Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Birthday wishes for Joan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Early Birthday wishes for Joan Empty
PostSubject: Early Birthday wishes for Joan   Early Birthday wishes for Joan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 am

Hey Joan, i know its not till tomorrow but i'll be up and out at the crck of dawn tomorow so i wanted to wish you a Very Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day. There is a little something winging it's way to you, it will get there soon i hope. :hug.gif: :birthdayclipar Early Birthday wishes for Joan 709760 Early Birthday wishes for Joan 321969 :Cake11.gif: :k2545383.jpg: :36_1_67[1].gif :36_1_67[1].gif Early Birthday wishes for Joan 55920 Early Birthday wishes for Joan 55920
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Early Birthday wishes for Joan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Birthday wishes for Joan   Early Birthday wishes for Joan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Well if Bernie can give early wishes, then I can give late wishes. I hope you enjoyed your special day Joan. I'm sure there was a movie session in the bunkhouse. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!
Back to top Go down

Early Birthday wishes for Joan
Page 1 of 1