Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you know how I posted about having an MRI?

Go down 
+5
Tammy
hopeful_farm
Loves Color
naughty by nature
Ellie*Mae
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

you know how I posted about having an MRI? Empty
PostSubject: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 pm

should I be worried that the girl at the clinic called back today to ask me a bunch of questions...she was reading off a long list about shunts and stents, etc, artificial eys, and ears and I was ok until she asked me........
wait for it..............................................................................

did I have a penile implant????????????????????????????

What are they looking for, anyway? lol! lol! lol!

It was by far the best laugh I have had in a long time, she was some embarassed, as she should be lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 pm

umm... I won't want that girl working on me she can't even tell the difference between a guy and a girl :P
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Not to worry about the questions. They just have to know if you have any metal in your body because the MRI is magnetic. I am sure she was reading from a list; but, you would think she could use common sense.
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm

no there seems to be a serious shortage of common sense in this country at times... sometimes it's good for a laugh though... sometimes it makes you question our society.... let's just hope she was the recptionist and not the one doing the test ;)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 pm

well ... do you have a penile implant? I'd have answered "occasionally but it's not permanent"!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 pm

weird I posted this and it disappeared. ummm
anyhoo.. I had to get an MRI too.. and they asked me tons of questions too.. but not the penile implant one.. good thing because gods knows what I would have told them.. 👅
anyway I have issues with small tight places, so they put a wet cold facecloth over my face and it helped me relax.. well guess what.. it interfered with the MRI.. so I had to have it done again.. so this time I had lots and lots of adivan.. yay... it was all good.. really good.. :geek:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 am

hold on.......the woman asked a legitimate question./....she had no way of knowing if Ellie Mae was some sort of transvestite who was working on becoming a man........you know............but I guess theres not a lot of that going on in PEI........hahahahahah...........when you go in make sure you have a magic marker to write on your arms....left and right.........or at least this side up you'll be fine EM...Ive already sprinkled you with C B Magic dust.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

LMFAO!!! Tell them you get a "penile implant" once or twice a week...but it's not permanent LOL
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 am

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY CRC lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:50 am

You poor gal!! They're going to have you traumatized before the procedure even takes place!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:46 am

Makes you wonder, doesn't it??????? It was the best laugh I've had in weeks lol!
We've wondered before if she was the sharpest pencil in the drawer...now I know for sure lol! It may be a secretary/admin person thing? She was just reading without comprehension. No insult intended to anyone!! Our admin girl at work can type all day with no clue as to content....me, I'm too nosy! Probably makes her much more efficient at it than I would ever be! One thing I guess is with everything else going on, with settling up dad's estate, and OT at work, I haven't had time to worry - or grieve for that matter - plus I feel fine, so I am 99% sure its nothing - which then makes me feel quilty about using services that someone else could have.....busy is good, right? :flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you know how I posted about having an MRI?   you know how I posted about having an MRI? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you know how I posted about having an MRI?
Page 1 of 1