Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Empty
PostSubject: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Joan, where is that google earth thing that shows you were everyone is and you can zoom in on your property. I know you said where it was once but I now forget so need some "special attention".
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 am

Tammy it's at the botton of the first page on this site.. homepage.. move your mouse over the "who's on line" and click on that..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 am

but its not nearly as good as actually googling google earth.com then you can go anywhere, underwater, into space, see time lines of cities from centuries ago and actually find your own home...............absolutely amazing....the little one on the bottom of the home page is not set up to do all the fancy tricks.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:42 pm

I've clicked on it and nothing happened. Story of my life! What the heck am I doing wrong? It IS that funny little circle with the gangly things in it, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 pm

well Tammy it doesn't work for me either today.. ummm it did yesterday.. I dunno..
I think google earth joan is talking about is somewhere else.. just google .. google earth and you'll find it..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:24 am

READ POSTS ABOVE!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING   WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE'S THE GOOGLE EARTH THING
Page 1 of 1