Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Empty
PostSubject: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Well it's with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell my beloved Sailor. He's a 16hh, Dun, barefoot, healthy boy!!!! I am not advertising him on Kijiji or on Atlantic Rider yet...just on this site as I trust the people on here and I want him to go to a good home :) I think I have to resign to the fact that he is not a good match for me...he's got the get up and go attitude and I'm more in the whoa attitude...especially at my age...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...lol. I know I am boring him to death lol and he is too good a horse to let that go to waste. Please PM me for more pics and info.
For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding 6574_126736521281_736586281_3576657_6720501_n
For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding SamsBDParty063
For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding SamsBDParty064
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 am

He is an AMAZING horse! I remember him from penning and shows.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 am

He'd be perfect for hubby but for his get up and go... hubby's not too experienced. Hope you find the perfect fit!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

He would be happy to do some penning again I'm sure! He has quick take offs to a gallop, roll-backs and is very athletic for his size! He's got a wicked jog too! But I can't lope or canter him on the trails (which I want to comfortably do) because it's always too fast... for me...I'm just holding him back and not letting him work like he wants to. But I have a 1/2 leaser who is jumping him now in lessons and will try him on cross-country course this summer and will show him if he's ready. He would be a hoot on a beach gallop...but without a trailer I am so limited to bring him anywhere where he can have some fun...sigh :(
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 am

I applaud you for admitting your not a match and for thinking of him..one day he'll be penning and you'll be jabbing your horse to trot on down the trails lol!
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:42 pm

do you think he has eventing potential?
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I think he does have the potential for sure...but this is the first year he's actually been in lessons and jumping so he has more to learn but is very willing. And he's actually 9 this year not 10!!...sorry can't count...lol. He's an April 2002 colt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding   For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale-10 yr old Belgian/Qh cross gelding
Page 1 of 1