Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam's been puppy napped :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sam's been puppy napped :) Empty
PostSubject: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 am

Did that get you going Joan? lol!

Tom called me and is staying home today, the lazy bugger, so he went over to get Duke and Sam to spend the day at his place. I told him if he lost him he would have to deal with you :evil: :!: :!:.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 am

what the heck U know what I mean
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 am

this guy is a responsible human being right??/ youve already checked him out through CSIS and the FBI, he isnt going to try and disguise Lilly or someone and pawn them off as him...........is he????????//// there were a few people who said they wanted to dognap him already so he better be on the lookout for bad people.......Jesus that boy better be good. I mean Tom...not Sam :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am

Not long now Joan and you can have Sam and watch over him. I bet he can't wait to stop moving around and have a forever home. I know he
will fit right in with you and your critters.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 pm

there is an enormous mud puddle between the barn and the start of the trail going out my woods.......we are going to find out if he likes water on sunday!!!!! its going to be greaaaaat!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm

:D as long as he doesn't have to get back into my car after he discovers the big puddle :lol:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm

2 more days.. 2 more sleeps Joan.. and you will have a pup named Sam.. Sam I am.. Sami, The Sam man.. Sam the man.. lol.. My man Sam.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh puppy! i can't wait
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:31 pm

I gave him a nickname already: Bam Bam :lol:.

Sam wanted to learn a little more about being a farm dog this afternoon so he went with Duke and I to pick up a round bale for the ponies. Unfortunately his only contribution was a lot of heavy looking on. You'll have to whip him into shape Joan lol!.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Az.. he sounds like a nice pup... he's so loveable looking.. I can' t wait to get him to his last stop.. awwwe puppers.. :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 am

HAHAHA/....you mean you didnt try harnessing him to the round bale........oh well he's young yet......and bear after all these years really doesnt do any heavy work either........just keeping out the coyotes and any hunters or gatherers..hahahaha.........thats his job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's been puppy napped :)   Sam's been puppy napped :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam's been puppy napped :)
Page 1 of 1