Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Yesterday was a lovely day. With the longer evenings, Kayla and I were able to get outside to play and get the stink of house off us. We went for a bareback ride on Skipper but then Kayla spotted some kids down the street so she went off to play with them. I took the opportunity to do a bit of riding in the ring. Here's the video - not quite sure how it turned out because I haven't had a chance to watch it. But I figure you guys are a very forgiving audience!

Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Th_MVI_5517

You can hear the kids screaming down the street. About halfway through, when I stop in the centre I'm NOT having a seizure, I'm taking a bow! Just so ya know.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

WOW Tammy that was great!!! Skipper is such a cute little mover. I thought about riding Ponie bareback yeterday but the thought passed quickly!! Your bow was great!! I love that black sand you have in the ring. I have no sound @ work so I couldn't hear the kids :(.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Wow is right - great video Tammy - love that pony :-)
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Love it! I'm going to have to jump on Teeka soon.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

He's such a fun guy to ride because he's so smooth. He actually seemed to enjoy the ride! I'm thinking dressage for this summer if I can find an english saddle to fit his "mature physique"!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 am

I just bought a used Wintec for Arrow- they have the adjustable gullet to fit nearly anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper   Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovely Day for a Ride on Skipper
Page 1 of 1