Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS SAM THERE YET?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

IS SAM THERE YET????? Empty
PostSubject: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:46 pm

come on .... Im waiting for pictures..... :)
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 pm

I just spoke wit Joan, and Sam has arrived safe and sound, I think she LLOOVVEEESS him...... :)
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm

I can almost imagine Joan's joy....I can't wait to see pics ...

You couldn't have gotten him a beter home BayLee...Joan is amazing
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Wissy just dropped me off about a half hour ago. Had a wonderful day and Joan is probably too busy with her new boy to post here anytime soon. M has about 150 pictures that she will go through and post some tomorrow. It was a busy weekend, I'm pooped and she still has some driving to do. Mission accomplished though :D
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

well Im glad he has arrived.. How did the drive go??
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

He was great. He tried to get up front a couple times but then fell asleep about 10 minutes in, woke up at the causeway then was asleep again. He didn't start getting antsy until we got on Joan's road which is gravel/mud and quite bumpy.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:19 pm

He didn't start getting antsy until we got on Joan's road which is gravel/mud and quite bumpy.

he must of had a feeling he was home.......... 8)[quote]
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Either that or the bumps were making have to pee lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm

I updated the blog, I only posted a couple of pictures.....the baby is just that......wants constant attention and I'm worn out........hahahahahahahah :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:31 pm

hey miss Joan, how is Sam today???
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

OMG.........DO YOU SEE WHAT TIME IT IS??????????/ did you see what time I first posted this morning???????/// and I had to leave for a couple of hours for the eye doctor...........well...........I havent stopped RUNNING...............JM&Josseph..........no wonder the puppy is still slim........he doesnot stop moving unless you wrap your arms around him and lay on top of him........hahahahahahahaha........POOR BEAR IS WORN RIGHT OUT....I have blisters on my heels.......the pup is filthy and very very happy with himself.......he just loves Bear and keeps trying to make him play more.......he has the big purple ball he carries with him now...........and at least once today he laid down beside Bear on the porch..........he is not leaving the boundaries.....but when we went for a walk down in the hay field to the pond........in he went......and then into the swamp so he stinks like a skunk!!!!!!!! hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

well Im glad he is having fun, can you imagine if I would of kept him, and he was tied all day long, he would of went crazy.. He needs room to run..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Well, he certainly is doing THAT!!!!!! yup, he's way better off being able to RUN......he runs like an AFGHAN HOUND......and he sort of BOUNDS....BOUNCES WHEN HE LOPES.......he is amazing.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 am

Its already 6.30 I got up at 5....I could hear him howling from the barn........oh....hahahhalllllllremember how I always said Bear and I sit on the porch steps and howl with the coyotes...........well last night I thought I would see if Sam can howl....so with one on either side I started the best song for howling to Oh Canada...I dont sing words....I howl it..........any way bears moaning and groaning and the pup is licking my face like I must be sick or something........then it all just seemlessly melted into one beautiful smooth howl..........bear's notes way up high, sam doing a deep throaty one and me squeaking in the middle............what a hooooooooooooooot.. He's out there running herd over the kitties..........I am having my coffee and then see whats up.......have fun girls.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:03 am

I was wondering what I could hear last night....hmmmm, twelve kilometers, not bad Joan! heeheehee.... :cheers: lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 am

Sound really travels well out here in the boonies :greatdane.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS SAM THERE YET?????   IS SAM THERE YET????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS SAM THERE YET?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: