Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO

Go down 
+12
Wil-If-I-Want
Brown
Simi
Fiere
SexyDexy
Wissy
Bay-Lee
Ellie*Mae
Paint-Lady
munchmom
Tammy
just joan
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:36 am

SEND AZURE YOUR EMAIL ADDY SO SHE CAN SEND YOU THE ORDER FORM.......

the following have said they want sweaters but must have missed the post from Azure

I've only had 9 people send me their emails so if you have time to PM the others and ask for email addresses (unless you already have them) that would help out so I have my list ready to go as soon as I hear from Julie.

Can everyone that will be ordering please email me at aadams@nsac.ca so I have your email adress on file. It will make it easier to send out and receive the order forms.I need addys for:
Fiere
Tammy
Munchmom
Sooke
Brown (Jayne said she might want one)
Paint-lady
Bay-lee
Lightning
Shelly
Simi
My Louie
~TC~
Maverick

Last edited by just joan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

hope I'm not too late?

nmccabe@pei.sympatico.ca
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 pm

LADIES.........PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BY EMAIL TO....AZURE........aadams@nsac.ca so she doesnt have to hunt and peck for them and maybe get them wrong.............
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Done....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 am

Sexy.....did you get all the Email Addys yet????/ who is still missing???????
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am

Haven't heard from her this morning.. maybe she's busy at work..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Just need:

Fiere
Lightning
My Louie

Got an email from the shop about 10 mins ago. A few of the logos aren't available (western pleasure, english pleasure and team penning). I will have to go and look in the catalogue for a couple replacements. Seems a lot of you wanted the western pleasure horse so I will get a replacement for that one for sure, may not be a paint horse though. I was hopeful they would have the logos we selected since 95% of them in the book were supposed to be in the database. IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  510297

I will keep everyone posted.

Last edited by SexyDexy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Brown definately wants one., she said she sent the email...........did you get the ones that are posted above on this page, and you should have gotten Sooke and C4B
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Yes, now I remember she did email. I'm on my silly Blackberry and don't have access to my neat little email group I created.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 pm

what the heck is wrong with the site today.......its so slow, and my siggy is gone..............Azure, maybe we should just go with the Brown Horse head.......the other ones were not that great....did she say how much it would cost to do the paint pleasure horse or the team penning.......maybe the girls would pay the extra if they really wanted them.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 pm

do you have the names of everyone that has responded so far with you so we can post it in another spot.......and if folks dont see their name they know they have to contact you........
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 pm

I will have to do it tomorrow because I am not in my office today... but yes, I can do that.

Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Here is who I have emails for that want a sweater. If you don't see your name here please get you email to me asap. Thanks :)

Barefoot_Horsegirl
Wissy
Krista
My Louie
Brown
The Moose is Loose
Wil-If-I-Want
Just Joan
Bay_Lee
Munchmom
Shelly
Oldladynewhorse
Maverick
Robinskelticbuckaroo
Sooke
Simi
Drzult
C4B's
Firebug
Ellie Mae
Freva
Tammy
Fiere
Lightning

Last edited by SexyDexy on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

I dont see Moonshadow........
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Hahaha, she didn't follow directions and pm'd me. adding her to my email list now.

Here are a few other logos to coose from. My camera sucks but you can get the just

Female western Pleasure
IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  197668_10150328164946047_576721046_9848288_7448537_n

Paint Horse Head
IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  189322_10150328164816047_576721046_9848284_6420722_n

2 horses running
IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  184168_10150328164886047_576721046_9848286_3626342_n

I will put all of the logos on the order form which I will be sending out this afternoon. Please FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS on the form to make the process as painless as possible on everyone involved and to ensure we get our sweaters asap.Thanks
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 pm

those two are really nice.......how come we didnt see them before???
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 pm

They kinda all blended together after a bit I think. Fresh eyes today! lol!

As soon as my email is back online (stupid IT dept, messed up and just realized it) I will send out the forms. Everything is ready to go.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 pm

perfect Cindyrelly........a lot of the gals are gone showing this weekend, so dont expect to have all replies before monday.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 pm

That's fine. I put a deadline of August 12th (2 weeks) on it.

I found Fiere's and Lightning's email on FB so I think I have everyone now.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 pm

add them to your list
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

I am sending the forms out now but the email will be "held in que" until these turkeys in IT figure out what they screwed up. You guys may not receive it until tomorrow morning.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

will be looking forward to seeing them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO    IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF YOU WANT A SWEATER.......YOU NEED TO
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next