Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nana, Gram, Grammie??

Go down 
+4
just joan
Fiere
charlo
oldladynewhorse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Empty
PostSubject: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

I got some wondeful news tonight. Both my daugther in laws are pregnant!! Remember they are both named Jennifer and their birthdays are both August 3rd!! Now they are both going to have babies in the new year!! On a worst note Ponie has injured her hind leg again. This is the 3rd time on the same leg.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Hugs for ponie...

Great big congrats for the soon to be grandbabies. My kids have a grammy and a nana...what sounds good to you?
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 am

Well wishes for Ponie!

And grats for you!!! That is wonderful news!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 am

Congratulations...........I mean, its nice that they are both Jennifer an all and their birthdays are on the same day......it makes it real easy to remember as you go into your Alzheimer stage.........but that is gonna be some pretty interesting to see how close they are going to be in giving birth.......like, did your boys do this as a Team??????

sorry to hear about Ponies leg.......same spot?? Did you ever figure out what happened the last time

and my grandmothers were Granny Black, and Granny Grory........but Michaela called me Bramma Joan.....couldnt quite get the G thing going.....and I've been Bramma ever since.

Last edited by just joan on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am

They are about 2.5 months apart. It gives me a little time to recover between them,LOL!! Not sure what I will be called. My Mom is Nana so we are debating. Both want boys and I want a granddaughter. Yup, she injured the same leg only on the inside now. We searched the pasture again and found nothing really. This time it is swollen more and has more heat. She is very good about being treated though.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 am

First off, sorry to hear about Ponie's leg :( I hope you get it fixed up in no time!

Congratulations!!! Two babies a couple of months apart should be fun! I called both my grandmothers "Nana". I always thought it sounded funny and wished that my parents had brought me up with a grandma. Hahaha, you've got lots of time to sound out different names. Take them for a test run! Do your kids have any pets? :D
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Congrats! Two babies at once is going to be so much fun.

I called my grandmothers Nanny or Nan. My step grandmother is Grammy.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

I called my dad's mom Grammie and my Mom's mom Grandma. Not exactly sure why that is lol!

Are these your first Grandkids? How exciting!

Ponie sounds like she needs some bubble wrap lol! No chance she's getting kicked by a pasture mate is there?

Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Thinking about just Nan maybe. I know the bubble wrap is coming out. Hopefully this will be the last of it. She has been moved to a new pasture and we will see. The cut is on the inside so it looks like she has run into something. I have 2 step grandchildren who call me Jayne and that is fine. I treat them like my own and spolied them just the same.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Poor Ponie. Sounds like she keeps finding something to get into.

Congrats on the upcoming grandkids. I called my grandmothers "grammie". Around here it's "nan" - then you can tell who is "from away", and who is from here.

Joan, isn't Bramma some sort of bull?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nana, Gram, Grammie??   Nana, Gram, Grammie?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nana, Gram, Grammie??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: