Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 am

Hey guys I have a problem, my cat who had 4 kittens 2 weeks ago is missing! I now have 4 orphaned kittens.....is there anyone who has a mother cat who would possibly take these little ones in? I am in Cape Breton and would really appreciate any help with these little babies:( I work too many hours (10-13) a day to possibly bottle feed them, I am not sure what else to do with them :(
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 am

oh boy Rebel, I cant help...both of my female cats were spayed.......what about trying the folks out at the Wildlife park....maybe they could help.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Fiere

Fiere

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 am

Talk to the SPCA. They are no-kill now apparently, so if that makes you feel better about it? If I had the time I would try to help, but as it is I don't and my four cats (and DH) would lose their noodles with more in the house. All the best with them though!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

thanks guys I am just looking for another cat who may nurse them I don't mind finding homes for them ect... when they are big enough if anyone knows someone who has a cat that is nursing or just about done nursing please let me know:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Needed
Page 1 of 1