Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Empty
PostSubject: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

Mariea arrived around 9.30 friday night, sore, and miserable.(nothing unusual about that)...but once unloaded and a drink in hand she settled in and relaxed and we started just gabbing......I put on 4 movies during our gab fest....Black Stallion, Black Stallion Returns, Man from Snowy River, and just to get ready for sleeping...The Lake House.....it was close to 3 when she finally started snoring...........I let her sleep in Saturday morning and tried hard not to make too much noise in the barn.

she spent an hour or so just shooting random shots of the critters....she will post her own later....I only got some of the back of her taking them......go figure
Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0040

she felt like going fishing, so we called over to Sooke and asked if we could use her canoe

so over we went,

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0041

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0042

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0043

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0044

she wasnt getting any bites from the shore, so ok, gonna take out Seookes canoe....now, I aint paddling with one arm, and it sure aint easy boarding said boat, and I dont really care about fishing.....but Wissy wanted to go....so out we went.
Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dscf0110

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dscf0111

When we first got out, the water was just like glass and we just drifted a little, she was casting, and i was told..........SHUT THE Bleeding heart UP.........no wonder I dont like fishing....sitting doing nothing, no talking, no singing, no dancing.......not my idea of a good time.....well for all my SHUTTING UP..she still didnt catch anything......but now the wind is picking up and the water is getting choppy...........Mariea elbow is giving her trouble, and I have my one arm in the sling.......she says......YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PADDLE.......or we are gonnna drown.....hahahaha.....she cant fight the current on her own......well thistle.......ok......sure Mariea......Now, we can hear Stephen and Ainsley talking way up there on their porch, so we know our voices will carry back to them too....and I'm thinking, they have a big Labrador dog, perhaps Libby can swim out and grab the canoe rope....then I remembered....SHE HATES THE WATER...........but........little Oliver is scampering down the hill to the lake, he is gonna come rescue us.....hahaha, I'm pissing myself looking at this little fur ball, but he is game, I can see it in his eyes.he thinks hes as big as a newfie

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0045

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0046

got a real good shot of Ainsleys place from the canoe

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0047

get back up to the deck, and Ainsley has a box of those really yummy mini cream puff things from Wally World and some nice coffee......we ate the whole box.........hahaha. omg......cause we already had Black Forest Cake for breakfast.......I'm sure the sweetness was making us not notice we really needed DRUGS...... Wissy took a whole slew of pix for Sooke of the puppies......then we went back to the farm

it was time for Donkey to meet Mariea for real........

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0048

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0049

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0050

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Dsci0051

Mariea was taking tons of pix and I am sure she will get around to posting them in the next couple of days.....she also was encouraging Shaemus and Haimish to push open the door and come inside........she has that on video.....I dont know who was the biggest pain in the neck....her or them........

we had a great bbq supper, and another couple of drinks, relazed, got into our jammies and just chilled.

we got some of the big matts off of donkeys belly, but didnt do any work to try to get him into harness......we will wait till the girls all arrive for Survivor....instead of mutton bustin, we may have donkey driving...hahah..whateever......anyways, it was some great to have her come visit.....

p.s.......FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING......what the heck Donkey is wearing around his neck........its the Guardian dog training collar...........and believe me, its perfect for donkeys...........I had been chasing him and yelling and slapping him with the crop to keep him from jumping on Haimish, but I hated doing that and I didnt want him to think I didnt love him.........so I thought, what the heck.......anyways, now if he gets too rowdy with Haimish, I give him two warning beeps and then if he keeps being a pest, I zap him..........but he now stops and looks around when he hears the beeps.......so, ITS A GOOD THING...........

Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks Sooke for letting us take out the Canoe. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Looks like a good time as usual :). Can't wait till the end of the month!

Where's your guys' life jackets though??? You just wanna try out your bubble theory don't you? lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm

life jackets were in the canoe......we would only have been able to use them as BOOGIE BOARDS as they never would have gone AROUND us..........but, yes, following the bubbles for this trip would have been a Good thing.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanks for the story JJ. It's always entertaining reading your accounts of your adventures. Nobody can tell it like you can!

Now why the Bleeding heart would you go in a canoe when you cannot paddle? And why do you look so short in the shot that was taken from a distance? Next time take a sail with you (or use your bloomers as a spinnaker) and then you can use the wind to your advantage.

Oliver is such a hero! Or maybe he was going down to hold your head underwater!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 am

I slipped off the damn seat and was sitting on the floor......and as for my arm......well, its not like I planned on paddling, but Wissy wasnt catching any fish by the shore.......so, you know......of course I am going out in the canoe.....like there was ever any doubt.........Wee Oliver is a hero......no rotten stuff in that little body or mind of his......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........   Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wissy's quick trip to Meet Donkey...........
Page 1 of 1