Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mud Fever how's it going?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

Mud Fever how's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Mud Fever how's it going?   Mud Fever how's it going? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 am

Well...... I think I have finally got a handle on our mud fever.

I have soaked both feet on buckets of epsom salts and hot water and got the scabs off.

Then I blew her legs dry with my hair dryer and applied melaleuca gel to the red sore spots.

I will wash her legs again tonight and re-apply the melaleuca gel.

Dottie had it quite bad with very swollen pasterns and fetlocks.

This is the worst I have had to deal with ever. How is everyone else handling this dilema?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Mud Fever how's it going?   Mud Fever how's it going? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 am

Knock on wood but so far so good with mine.. haven't found any on them yet this year and usually it is really bad..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Mud Fever how's it going?   Mud Fever how's it going? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 am

knock on wood.. so far we've never had it.. our mud isn't deep enough and there is so much friggin hay at the round bail.. they don't stand in the mud .. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mud Fever how's it going?   Mud Fever how's it going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mud Fever how's it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Horse Health - equine health care-
Jump to: