Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Empty
PostSubject: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:30 am

THIS IS MY DREAM .... to one day ride on a nice sandy beach. Lope and not fall off! I've always wanted to ride on a sandy beach ever since I was young. Maybe some day ....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:07 am

Tammy, get on the boat and come to my house............we have a fabulously long sandy beach about a 40min trailer ride from here.....thats if C4B is driving, the rest of the world would probably get there in 15mins.....hahahahaha.....COME ON OVER.......SPACE TO SLEEP AND PUT YOUR PONY.....
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Excuse me...... i need to stick up for myself here hahahahahahahahaha that was my first attempt at pulling a trailer and i wanted to make sure the horses were not getting motion sickness hahahahahahah but what a day we had eh!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:40 pm

I was just yanking your chain kiddo.......you did good.!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Putting it on my bucket list. What a dream that would be ... How far are you from North Sydney?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 am

iTS AN HOUR and a half from the ferry terminal to my yard..............and then you could go straight down out off the causeway, down to Pictou and get on the ferry there for PEI..........its easy.......honest..........I will come and get you and lead you right here.......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm

well, well, well. Sounds like a road trip to me! We are going to start making plans next week so I'll see if the Lord will go for it. Shouldn't be a problem!
Back to top Go down
Vicki Delaney

PostSubject: Beach and trail rides,   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 am

Hi joan

Just got on this site and loved your video link of the beach ride. Have always dreamed of one day getting to do this too.

Hope your feeling better after your experience this summer. Had a bad summer myself, horse kick and broken bone in the leg. Healing all the damaged ligaments has been tough. Can relate to being stuck in the chair story. May be funny, but when your dependent on someone else to move around, sure can affect your mental state at times. Know exactly what you went through at times. It is so tough to sit back and let others do the work for you. Luckily I had my three on turnout 24/7 and my other half(Jamie, aka, the waiter) did not have to carry water to the barn or muck stalls. No money was the toughest. Still trying to get the hay guy paid off. Thanks god he is a good soul.

Had my first ride last week and was out on the trail for 2 hours. The boys were so good, and had my best friend with me, on the old sweet appy I have. Getting to know my new guy, he is a solid paint , 13 yrs old, and quite nicely trained.
Also working on getting my confidence back due to the experience with the young horse that kicked me. Her and I were a bad combination. Luckily she has a new home and the young girl who has her is quite confident and has not allowed the mare to dominate her. Boy did she teach me alot! I was so spoiled after owning Lacy for 12 years. She was a qh/appy cross sired by Diamond Jim. Miss her still. :( there will never be another like her. :(

Gotta go, I am ramblin on, nice to meet you here. Keep getting stronger , better days ahead!

Vicki, Charlie and Buck
Back to top Go down
Vicki Delaney

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 am

Tammy wrote:
well, well, well. Sounds like a road trip to me! We are going to start making plans next week so I'll see if the Lord will go for it. Shouldn't be a problem!

Vicki says " dont know you girls, but wish I were going too!! Can you pick me up on the way to PEI? haha Have a great ride!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:21 pm

vICKI. sorry, you are a little late for that particular trip.......but you sure are welcome to stop by CAPE BRETON and my bunkhouse whenever you are near.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER   MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER
Page 1 of 1