Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They made it! A couple more pics added!

Go down 
+7
Becca
Flicka
Simi
lb-ranch
shelly
tilly
imarowdyrebel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

They made it! A couple more pics added! Empty
PostSubject: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Well here they are, they are tired but arrived safe and sound last night, we picked them up in the Truro area (the auction grounds) they were on the trailer for 7 days.... so all in all they are doing well no puffy legs just a couple minor blemishes :)

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0810
AQHA -MJ Snickelfritz Gin aka MJ and her son FF Dashin For Gin-APHA pending aka as Harley

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0812
FF Dashin For Gin APHA pending aka as Harley

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0710
out grazing at home for the first time

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0711
MJ eating

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0714
when they first came off the horse haulers trailer

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0715
MJ's brand

We are pleased with how quietly they are settling in and excited to start working with them. I found out today that his father was just gelded, and they are having a herd reduction sale, the people I bought them off of are wonderful to deal with and I would highly recommend them and the haulers who took wonderful care of our horses on their journey to us. I bought these 2 off the internet and went with my gut and so far I don't regret it :)

Last edited by imarowdyrebel on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tilly

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

They look great! I bought a mare and weanling from a Welsh breeder in Ontario a couple of years ago and I never went to look a them in person and I just love them, so I hope it turns out good for you.
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Congrats on the new ponies!
I bought Abby from on ad on Kijiji. I was away working and even after I bought her I still never saw her in person until about 7 months later. One of the best purchases I ever made!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Congrats, Is the mare bred? they look pretty great for being on trailer that long, looking forward to watching your updates
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 am

Yes LB she is bred, and thanks they are doing great, the haulers were great they stopped every night the horses got to rest and every few hours to check and water ect... got daily emails along their trip. The mare was definately tired but that is to be expected. The colt laid down to sleep for a good portion of our journey back to Cape Breton :)

It was a hard decision to make buying without seeing, but I had spoken to previous buyers and done some homework then decided that I was getting a heck of a deal and I would jump on it. (wasn't so to good to be true though(; ) One of the foals will be for sale I have no plans on keeping two, so when the new one comes in the spring I will decide which one stays and which one goes :( for now I will enjoy him and get him gelded, I don't need another stallion in the barn! I hope to show him in halter or showmanship next summer at our local shows, we will see how that goes lol it's been a really long time since I was in a show ring, but I did enjoy being ringside watching my daughter show!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:55 am

Congrats Both look great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 am

Very nice!!! Congrats on your new babies!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks They made it! A couple more pics added! 653627
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Congradulations! they are both beautiful :)
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Here's a couple pics of them yesterday outside in the sun for the first time :)

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0814

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0816

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0817

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0818

Here's a couple of my daughter on her for the first time, I know they are blurry but they are cell phone pics and I don't want her face on here too clearly

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0819

They made it! A couple more pics added! Sspx0820
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:43 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGIE...............they look terrific.......and even though I cant see MK's face I know she is beaming from ear to ear............ :cowboyhound.gi :congratulation
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tango

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 am

Where did they come from?? Looking good, sunny days are getting fewer and farther between.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Nice! I bet you can't wait for the baby to arrive. Love the brand!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks, they came from Manitoba and I can't wait for the new baby!
Back to top Go down
Wil-If-I-Want

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 pm

They are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They made it! A couple more pics added!   They made it! A couple more pics added! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They made it! A couple more pics added!
Page 1 of 1