Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LMD Pet Photography!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wil-If-I-Want

LMD Pet Photography! Empty
PostSubject: LMD Pet Photography!   LMD Pet Photography! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am

Just thought I would share a little something I'm doing right now!

I love to take photos of animals. I'm no pro, but its a passion of mine and pretty near and dear to my heart as my family owned and operated a photography studio for over 70 years. Due to the economy and the low demand of actual "studio" photography and film development the family business closed its doors a few years ago as it was unable to keep up with the "digital" world. The building sold a few months ago, and that was very, very difficult on my father.

I thought that maybe I could do something fun & creative with my animal photography. I've had the luxury of a photoshoot with a very well renown horse photographer and am so, so thankful to be able to look at those beautiful memories everyday. While my skill is no where near hers, I've had people thank me for my little free "photoshoot sessions" and use my photos in their sale ads, display pictures, online albums, and even framed in their houses.

My goal is to do photoshoots for free with donations going towards a charity or non for profit organization (perhaps a horse rescue or SPCA - something animal related)

Here is a little contest I have running:

LMD Pet Photography! 426828_345414838836010_1362018583_n

WIN A FREE "PET" PHOTOSHOOT

WHAT YOU WIN:
* Photo session at your location - Up to 2 Hours - Limitless # of photos
* All Edited Digial Copies & Video with quotes and music of your choice
... * Photos will be displayed on Facebook Page & Website

HOW TO ENTER:
* Like LMD Pet Photography on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LMDPetPhotography)
* Like the Contest Photo
* Winner will be randomly chosen March 17th, 2012

-No Hidden Costs
-Contest Runs From February 27th, 2012 to March 17, 2012
-Able to photograph any animals/pets

***WINNER MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN 1 HOUR OF FREDERICTON, New Brunswick***
Arrangements can be made for Moncton, Miramichi, Bathurst, Campbellton, and surrounding areas.

I also enjoy editing, and am doing this free as well. Again, no pro but I can certainly help make your favorite photo even more special. I will put my personal touch on your photo and send it back "the same day"

I can edit out just about anything in a photo (Collars, other pets, fences, backgrounds, people, horse pooh, ect) or add photo enhancement colour & Detail. I'm presently looking to do some edits for my portfolio! feel free to email me photos!!

Example: my beautiful friend Pharoah demonstrates what a few tweaks can do:
LMD Pet Photography! 431765_346355535408607_345164395527721_1047684_110523499_n

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you'd like to "like" my facebook page that would be wonderful as well.

If you are interested in seeing some of my work please visit the below wesbite:
http://www.wix.com/leahdsja/lmd
Back to top Go down

LMD Pet Photography!
Page 1 of 1