Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very Cool Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Very Cool Day Empty
PostSubject: Very Cool Day   Very Cool Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:59 am

We are on our vacation time this week and we are staying at my husband's family cottage. We are very fortunate that with all our critters the cottage is a short drive from our house, so usually we drive back and forth to look after the horse and pony. This time is a bit different...I have two good friends that live close to the cottage and one has an empty barn right at the moment and offered to let us use it, so of course are. The other friend has just recently put in a new ring so I have been riding our mare down to her place and riding with her in the ring.

Each ride the mare has been more relaxed getting there, so yesterday I said to my friend lets go for a little ride outside the ring today. This in itself is quite something because our mare is very specific it what her job is and that is reining; as well, my friend's mare doesn't always like to be on the road...off we go. When we got to our cottage being pretty proud how my mare was acting I decided to take a walk down the driveway and see my husband. When I got there I saw my husband's boat ramp I decided to see if my mare would go in the lake.

I got off my mare to take her down the ramp because it is quite steep. She was a bit ansy when I got back on so I guessed I wasn't getting her in the water; but, after very little coaching her in she went. She would have went as deep as I wanted her too. My friend has always dreamed of taking her mare swimming but her mare really doesn't didn't like the water. She she brought her down the boat ramp and with very little coaching she too was in the lake. We were both grinning like small children. Today we are going to try it again with no saddles and go out swimming. Very Cool Day 43238
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Very Cool Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Day   Very Cool Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[size=24][/size] sometimes its just our own worries and not the horses that keep us from doing things............so glad you gave it a try...........must have felt some special.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Very Cool Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Day   Very Cool Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Have to love when things go right! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

Very Cool Day Empty
PostSubject: fun   Very Cool Day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Sounds like so much fun to take your horses on vacation with you! Kudos for being brave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very Cool Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Day   Very Cool Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Cool Day
Page 1 of 1