Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: Small Pony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

WANTED: Small Pony Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

I am looking for a small pony suitable for a beginner riders... 12hh or less....

We want a little pony to keep our neighborhood kids happy...

Not looking to pay alot of money...lease of an older, suitable pony would be fine

It would have a great home....24/7 turnout with lots of shelter and oodles and oodles of pony lover attention...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Ok so you've lost your mind right.. :lol: it's out in the paddock somewhere.. ok.. I'll come and help you find it.. dear god girl it's time to whoa.. lol.. you need a farm.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:35 am

CC there was a white older pony (about 20, I think) on Kijiji for $300. I don't know much about it other that when the people got it it was very underweight (as you can see in the picture). The lady who has it is quite timid and she is riding it so I imagine it is quiet. It is in Pubnico (this may be the big down side for you); but, if you go on Kijiji and do a search of Pubnico under livestock you should find it easily if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks Ladies...I will search the white pony

I do need a farm yes....But I have sooooo many kids wanting to get on the horses I figured a pony would make it much easier...We have lots of neices and nephews that want to ride and are intimidated by the larger beasts...lol...

We may not have our grey mare to to much longer...She is not responding to training very well at all...I will give her til June when the other horses come home and make our decision then...I don't want Dixie to be alone
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:45 am

good luck pony hunting........and too bad about the grey......what will you do??
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:36 pm

She will either go back to the lady I got her from or I will find her a pasture home...She is a great companion horse...Very submissive with other horses and a nice mare to have around...Just don't try and ride her...

With a new pony I want to be able to use it not only for neighborhood kids but also for some therapeutic riding with kids with disabilities...I have a cousin with a daughter with Down Syndrome and something her size would be great...The pony would be walked in hand...I have other friends who have kids with other challenges such as Autism...
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm

CC, I noticed you said that you were in Yarmouth over the weekend. Did you go look at the white pony? I know it is sold and was curious if it was you?
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Wasn't me that bought it....

We have put the pony looking on hold till we get the house sold...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Small Pony   WANTED: Small Pony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Small Pony
Page 1 of 1