Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ponies are home....

Go down 
+4
SexyDexy
just joan
Caper Cowgirl
~TC~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~TC~

Ponies are home.... Empty
PostSubject: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:59 am

Sam brought them to us last night....

They need some good grooming to get rid of the caked on mud, and some riding to get their muscle back...(They both had all winter off....) but all in all, they look pretty good. :) and happy to be on grass...lol

Purple
Ponies are home.... H110

Checking out everything now that they are full and would lift their faces from the grass...lol
Ponies are home.... H2

Ponies are home.... H3

Ponies are home.... H4

Ponies are home.... H5

Ponies are home.... H6

Ponies are home.... H7

Ponies are home.... H8

Ponies are home.... H9
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:25 am

They look great....You must be in your glory having them home...Nothing like getting up in the morning and seeing your horses in your yard...

CONGRATS...its all coming together for you guys nicely
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:22 am

SITTING ON THE DECK IN THE MORNING WITH A COFFEE........staring out watcihing the ponies......there is nothing better for your soul..............I;m really happy for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:53 pm

I agree Joan. I had that moment one nice morning last week. Just sitting there drinking my tea and realized THIS is why I put up with all the crap that comes with keeping ponies at home during the winter.

I love Purple's black stockings Ponies are home.... 573748 . Love how you have both grass and trees. I'll love to have just a few measly trees on my property.
Back to top Go down
rosebud

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Nice looking ponies, with a great little spot you have.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:25 pm

that must be a great feeling TC,,,,, we are building a camp this summer, and bay-lee will be in his pasture which will be right up to my deck,,, I cannot wait to experience what you have already.... I still cannot beleive how green your grass is, lucky horses enjoying thier new home....
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:59 pm

So far so good... they seem pretty content...Katie even laid down for a nap this morning in the grass...

Ponies are home.... H10

Ponies are home.... H12

Ponies are home.... H11a10

Ponies are home.... H1310

Purple feeling frisky with his new lady friend.... (Who could care less right now...lol 👅 )

Ponies are home.... H1610

Ponies are home.... H1710

(Neighbour has free range hens....raises organic beef and veggies and eggs etc....they come eat bugs out of the pasture all the time...)
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Your critters look pretty happy in their new spot :) Great to see some of your pictures again. I look forward to more of them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:13 pm

oh.. those pics are really nice.. and they look like they are having a great time in their new digs.. TC.. I love your pictures, don't stop sharing them..ok.. sorry I miss you guys tonight.. I'm exhausted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponies are home....   Ponies are home.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponies are home....
Page 1 of 1