Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joans new to her trailer..

Go down 
+9
Caper Cowgirl
morningstaracres
munchmom
Sailorgirl
imarowdyrebel
lb-ranch
Bay-Lee
just joan
Wissy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:19 pm

You should see the trailer now, joan has been at it today and it nearly sparkles wooohooooo!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:00 am

1....I was going to post before and after pix, but my camera says something stupid about a usb port or something........
2....yes Tammy I remember the song.....hahahahah

3........just make sure you come down MY SIDE OF THE ISLAND on your way to PEI..........I'd like to show you just how OLD I AM1111111111

4..MUD WRESTLING 101

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Yes, we better add Peace Out.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:49 am

I wanna see pics of the nice new clean trailer..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:49 am

I want to see pictures too. Fix your darned USB port and get snappin'!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

I CANT FIX THE EFN THING........I DONT UNDERSTAND....IT WORKED SATURDAY.....IT MEANS I WOULD HAVE TO ASK ED AND I DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING TO HIM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm

immm talk about me being cranky.. lol.. no really you have every right to be cranky right now.. I would be too.. hang in here babe.. it's got to get better.. I know how much your hands hurt... but guess what .. if you get the infection cleared up.. who knows.. maybe you will be pain free for a change.. here's hoping..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:14 pm

When you know who your writing your letters to - why not make it a petition - and let Fugly know - :devil5.gif:
PEI has the WORST idea of what constitutes care - I phoned once to complain about horses at a trail ride - they could give
anatomy lessons they were so thin, one poor old thing was staggering around the corral with a saddle on......
what happened? Phone the Humane Society, nope gotta phone Dept of Agriculture - got a call back
Horses had feed and water in front of them when the agent went out...and the one I saw staggering, they did concede was in poor shape, but
it was because it was old and was only used to give pony rides in the corral and didn't go out on the trail Jesus H Christ
Worthys old too - and so is Joans mare.....
not an excuse!!
glad your feelling better Joan
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Ellie Mae.. yup it's disgusting isn't it.. makes me want to scream..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joans new to her trailer..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2