Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAM is coming home.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

CAM is coming home. Empty
PostSubject: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:10 am

"Campress",16.0 hand Grey Pacing Gelding, 2004 by BLISSFULL HALL out of M G ZIZANIE

is due to arrive this Friday May 15th.
His owner Rachel is driving him up for us since we don't have our trailer until Month end. It is a long week-end also and we will be able to spend extra time with him.

I can't wait for his arrival Friday Evening....I am so excited to meet him in person and his owner also....She is anxious to see the place and to see Pirate as well as she knows his registered owners..

I am floating...Will get pics for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:30 am

Awesome!! He's found a great home, for sure! He will be your new riding horse Giselle?
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:36 am

I will send the stuff up with Rachael. When is she leaving Truro on Friday? Is Ken bringing him in his trailer?
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:41 pm

You must be excited....What is the story behind the horse?
Can't wait to see pics
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Cam is owned by the same trainer that I got George from. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you ask him, I imagine) he does not do well in harness and has a habit of kicking out, not a good thing when you're the one sitting behind him :affraid: . Hopefullt he enjoys being under saddle a little more.

Last edited by SexyDexy on Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:45 am

OH GOOD GOING MSA..........have someone else take the pictures....I want to see your face when he arrives.............a big grey gelding for you........WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: CAM   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:34 am

well he is not here yet - trailer issues and a funeral have put a damper on things.

I have not talked to rachel since early week.

Certainly he will get here in due time.

no worries joan. there will be lots of pictures

Azure if you talk to rachel can you get a heads up from her.......Don't have my trailer yet - extended that until June 15th ....my birthday.......I can't wait for him to get here.....

He will be fine under saddle as we have much years experience with these horses and natural horsemanship will do him some good.
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:18 pm

I was over to see her yesterday. I think they plan on going next Friday and they are making a pit stop at my place with another passenger.... I need a smack in the head I think CAM is coming home. 421103 CAM is coming home. 338415
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAM is coming home.   CAM is coming home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAM is coming home.
Page 1 of 1