Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TACK SHOPS IN PEI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

TACK SHOPS IN PEI Empty
PostSubject: TACK SHOPS IN PEI   TACK SHOPS IN PEI Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I wasn't sure which category to post this in. Kayla and I are coming to PEI to pick up our trailer. And what would a road trip be without a visit to tack shops? Especially since we don't have any "horse stores" in NL. Does anyone know of any tack shops around Charlottetown?
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

TACK SHOPS IN PEI Empty
PostSubject: Re: TACK SHOPS IN PEI   TACK SHOPS IN PEI Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:11 pm

There is a tack shop on University Ave.

http://www.tackstore.ca/
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

TACK SHOPS IN PEI Empty
PostSubject: Re: TACK SHOPS IN PEI   TACK SHOPS IN PEI Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

The Tack Store on University Avenue
Hi Time Tack is out side of Ch'town in Ebenezer - it's worth the drive if you have the time - she has an incredible selection in her little shop!
Also, Agro Co-op in Ch'town carries a selection of horse equipment - mostly bridles, halters, buckets, rather than saddles or boots

happy shopping!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

TACK SHOPS IN PEI Empty
PostSubject: Re: TACK SHOPS IN PEI   TACK SHOPS IN PEI Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:27 am

I was kinda dissapointed when I went to the "Tack Store" in C'town. I assumed it would have lots of "tack". Mostly it was clothing and gifts. I did get a really nice framed picture for my bedroom so it was worth the visit but I was hoping for more.

If you want to go a little out of your way, you can detour to Truro and go to Waynes Saddlery. It's a little shop but stuffed with lots of things. It would be about 45 mins from the ferry in Pictou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TACK SHOPS IN PEI Empty
PostSubject: Re: TACK SHOPS IN PEI   TACK SHOPS IN PEI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TACK SHOPS IN PEI
Page 1 of 1