Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not doing so great this morning

Go down 
+5
Simi
Tammy
FIREBUG
Twilight
just joan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Not doing so great this morning Empty
PostSubject: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:13 am

My hands woke me up, my fingertips are frozen and tingly, my thumb it really swollen and the lump on my palm is pulsating and really nippy..........I feel sick to my stomach and pretty much like a big pile of shit. I had to take my wedding ring and watch off they were choking me....not so sure I think this is a good sign and I wish I could make some sort of joke or something, but nothing is actually coming to mind at the moment. It seems strange to be talking to you all from upstairs in the house instead of out in the barn with everyone else and listening to their interractions and carryingons.....Now that I am actually doing something with my fingers they are coming back to normal and the pins and needles are going away.......maybe thats what I need, just to sit and type all night...and then you know get that stupid carpal tunnel thing too..........hahahaa......I couldnt get my camera to download last week, maybe it will work here.....but if I screw up his computer I wont have to worry about my hands killing me...........hahahaaaaa........oh good , thats 2 cracks for the morning, I must be starting to come around......ok ladies thanks, I.m gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:41 am

Oh no! hope you are doing better soon!
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:05 am

I wish I were closer to help you more. Get feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:45 am

Sounds like you're having circulation problems. Did the docs say whether it would be a side effect of the antibiotic treatments? How long is your treatment going to be going on? Am I asking too many questions? ...

I sure hope things improve for your soon. You must be off yer friggin head from the constant pain.

OMG, I was just looking through the smiles to see if I could find a good one for you when I noticed the one with the butt crack. Reminds me of last weekend when Kayla's aunt gave her some M&M peanut candies. Two brown ones were stuck together and she said, "Look Aunt Wanda ... butt crack!". Not doing so great this morning 778478 I thought Wanda was going to lose it - her children are a little more refined than what mine is. But I wouldn't trade her for the world!

I'll do my best to entertain you with some stories while you're house bound. I'm sure something will happen each day that's worth reporting. Never a dull moment around here!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:18 am

I hope you feel better JJ maybe all the girls need to get together and make a road trip to visit you for a weekend.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:36 am

Sorry to hear about the rough morning Joan :( You make my heartache for you when I don't hear you cracking jokes because we all know that means those hands of your must be acting really difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:03 am

sounds like a plan Purple.. now that almost everyone has trailers..lol.. we should be cape breton bound.. once Joan's hand are all better that is.. lol.. think you could handle all of us JOan..
Hope you feel better soon.. and if you need me to call and sing to you just let me know.. lol...
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Sounds like a good plan a ladies weekend with the horses, wonderful!!! make it soon ish!!!!, Joan was worried after reading about amputation for this problem, so today i cheered her up by discussing all the different types and colours of hooks she could get hahahahahah ones for holding the reins purple of course, and soft squidgy ones to wipe her bum and pull up knickers / panties, etc etc the list is endless
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Awww Joan...hope your feeling better since posting this

I 2nd the Cape Breton venture...That is my home island....Yes since we are getting so many trailers among us hauling horses is an option....I can haul 3..YIPPY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not doing so great this morning   Not doing so great this morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not doing so great this morning
Page 1 of 1