Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horse Trailer Wanted

Go down 
+2
Wissy
naughty by nature
6 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Horse Trailer Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey guys I'm looking for a 2 horse slant load step up trailer with either a end tack room and front dressing room (something along those lines so i can stay in it at shows) can be bumper pull or gooseneck. Let me know if you have anything or if you know where I should look. I have an older McClain trailer that I would like to trade in or sell so I can get a new one for my future barrel racing career lol.
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:13 pm

I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you.. anything good I see I'll send your way..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:14 pm

thanks M
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:31 pm

I will have to go through my emails and see if there are any there...We just did alot of shopping before we bought ours....

PM me your price range and I will see what I come up with....I loved trailer shopping

We may be at a few MBRA shows ourselves this year if things work out...Tess has to be taught the pattern so if we attend a few it will be at the trot jsut to expose her...We'll through an extra hotdog on the grill for ya...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm

This ones a 3 horse but is fairly new. I can't tell if it has a dressing room in front. I had to laugh that is a "Divorce Sale"

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-2002-Titan-3-Horse-Slant-Trailer-W0QQAdIdZ129114013
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm

OMG THAT TRAILER IS A STEAL IF THATS THE REAL PRICE...........AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

I know, I don't think it will last long and hopefully it's not a joke. If I were in the market, I'd be running there with cash in hand!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Thanks SD that must be a new ad cause I was on there yesterday and didn't see it. I think I found a nice one in Yarmouth I'm just waiting to find out if they will do financing on it ect. I've contacted Circle Y and Wally to see what they have. I have a two horse but it's going to cost way to much to fix up to go to the shows this summer.

CC I'll probably be just troting the pattern as well. Target can trot it like a champ but canter not so much lol.
Thanks girls
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:09 pm

SD the ad must have been a joke cause it's gone now and there was no reply to the email i sent them. :( oh well mom's going to look at one in yarmouth for me at the end of the month. Might try to talk my bf into going to visit his sister in indiana and picking one up there.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:48 am

yes, there is probably a dead body attached to that DIVORCE deal trailer.......or there would have been after it was gone!!!!!!!! sometimes its good that you dont get what you wish for....... :evil:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: trailer   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:51 am

THIS ADD IS A SCAM

:devil5.gif:

When it seems to good to be true - respond to it and they want an ebay safe transaction but you can't see the trailer until trnasactioon completed.

The RCMP are trying to track down these scammers.

If you see these adds they will STATE mostly Divorce and trailer is no where to be seen as posted is either in US or another part of the country but teh trailer itself is in Canada

Please be cautious.
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Figures, dirty pricks :evil:

I saw one for a next to new New Holland tractor at a really low price. Then I looked closely and saw cacti growing in the gardens in the pictures. I google the ad title and it came up on Craigslist and Kijiji all over the US and Canada.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:15 am

Oh never thought to look on craigslist for trailers thats my next stop at lunch today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse Trailer Wanted   Horse Trailer Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse Trailer Wanted
Page 1 of 1