Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY

Go down 
+9
D-Cutch
mypony
Tammy
Wissy
SexyDexy
Wranglin'ruff
Simi
Caper Cowgirl
just joan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:10 am

EVERY YEAR SHE AMAZES ME..........here she is almost finished taking off her long woolies.......
ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0026-3

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0028-4

NO WAY I COULD GET HER TO LIFT HER HEAD.

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0032-4

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0034-2

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0036-3

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0040-2

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY DSCI0041-2

Boring for some I'm sure.....but I do love to watch the ponies eat new grass.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:26 am

Beautiful pics Joan....Your horses are lucky to have you....Your an awesome horse Mom
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:35 am

nice pictures....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:46 am

Great pictures, buck seems to be fitting in quite well :)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

Abbey looks so good for her age. She looks better than some horses in their teens. Good on you Joan for keeping her in great shape ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY 573748
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:01 pm

awesome Joan.. Abbey looks amazing.. hahah Buck looks fat.. he's such a looker..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:35 pm

how old is Abbey? They all look really great. I probably wouldn't want to lift my head off that grass either. It looks yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:03 pm

I think she's 35, and would be 36 this year. Some good genes there, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:25 pm

you are correct cindyrelly..........36 she is.
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:52 pm

OMG! You got to be kidding me....SHE IS 36???? What breed of horse is she??? I knew she was old, but THAT OLD! How long have you had her? She looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm

36 ?!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that! I hope my Stretch-boy does as well as she does. I don't think I've met a 36 year old horse EVER ! I guess that'll change on Sunday!

☀
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:20 pm

she is a quarter horse.....I've had her here 6 years.....my girlfriend owned her and bred her for quite a few years then sent her here for retirement.......
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:09 am

36 Wowzers!! I was just going to ask how old she is this year.... she looks absolutely fabulous Joan :) You're such a good Mama!

Much like yourself, I find great pleasure in turning the horses out in the spring and watching them enjoy new pasture...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Joan, all your horses look great....
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:08 pm

She looks awesome for her age!!!

Tammy, you need to go take a look at Sarah Barron's mare Gold at Clovelly. She'd be around 40 now. She was still alive and kicking last when I dropped in last summer.
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

She looks wonderful JJ!!! I am thrilled for both of you that she wintered so well and gets to enjoy the warmth, sun, and GRASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Abbey looks grand for a lady of 36. You can tell she has gotten lots of TLC. I have a Quarter mare that will turn 33 next week. It is a joy to see the horses...especially the old timers hit the grass in the spring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:31 pm

my old fellow died this past Dec at the good old age of 30, he was a great horse and will be missed by many..
I saw Abbey not that long ago.. around March.. she looks wonderful.. and is a sweet mare.. but then Joan takes extra care of those critters living with her.. or should I say she lives with them.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:46 pm

I agree, Abbey looks great. Sorry to hear you lost your old friend. Charm and I have been together 32 years this past November.

In the quiet light of the stable, you hear a muffled snort,
the stamp of a hoof, a friendly nicker.
Gentle eyes inquire, "How was your day old friend?"
and suddenly, all your troubles fade
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:55 am

HEY THERE FREVA welcome aboard........yes, it is terrific to see the elderly set get a chance one more time at new sweet green grass.......then they all just lay down happy and content........makes my heart swell.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:57 am

OMG I totally missed the part where you said you had the one guy Charm for 32years..............how lucky are you..........and him........wowzers,,,,,,,,good for you.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:14 am

G'Morning, Joan

I got Charm as a skinny little filly and we have been through a lot together over the years. I will post a pic of her...as soon as I figure out eactly how....I am not very technical...manage to figure most things out purely by accident!! lol Your horses look great!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:21 am

fREVA, THERE IS A STICKY AT THE TOP OF THE JUST PICS page that gives you info on how to post pictures..........but they have to be in photobucket first........cant wait to see some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY   ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER WINTER OVER FOR OLD ABBEY
Page 1 of 1