Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED Empty
PostSubject: I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED   I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:11 pm

I hadnt heard from her since last tuesday....and I thought she was coming to my house today........but no word, nothing, and then I started to worry.....you know that rock she lives on is haunted right!!!!! but its ok.....she called from PIZZA HUT. in NORTH SYDNEY.......so I guess they really are still coming........shoot, not I gotta go clean up fast..........woo hoo......TAMMY, KAYLA AND LORD GORD.....just what I wanted for a cold wet sunday!!!!!!!!!!! christ.......I cancelled the piper already.......shooooooooooot......oh well, I'll just sing at them as they come up the driveway........I;m sure THAT sounds like bagpipes to some folks.....hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED   I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:32 pm

hope tammy watches your hands, because it takes alot out of you to try and not steal that little girl!! gosh shes just precioussss.. have fun guys and take lots of pictures :D
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED   I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Well?.. did you guys have a good time ????
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED   I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

We just got home today. Pulled onto our street about 5 pm and didn't make it to our driveway until 7:30. Fronie (our neighbour) had supper on for us, cold beer, diet coke and wine. The Lord is now passed out on the couch, Kayla has finally surrendered to the sand man and I'm trying to get caught up on what I've missed in the past week on this site.

WE HAD A BLAST !!!!!! I've got pictures but it'll probably take a few days to get around to posting them. We found Joan - and that's a story all unto itself. didn't have time to make it to D-Clutch's place (that's on our next trip because we are DEFINITELY coming back).

Fill ya all in on the next few days. Tomorrow it's unload the hay from the trailer and watch the critters dive into the sweet stuff. It's AMAZING compared to what we have here. My neighbours are lining up to roll in it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED   I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED
Page 1 of 1