Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittens and mother cat to give away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Kittens and mother cat to give away Empty
PostSubject: Kittens and mother cat to give away   Kittens and mother cat to give away Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm

I have 4 kittens that are ready for their new homes. Momma needs a home too. She is a rescue from my neighbours barn. Kittens were born in the house, are litter trained and eating solid food. I'm not sure of the sexes. One black and 3 tabby's. One of the long haired tabby kittens has double paws on the front and the back. Pictures to follow. Located just outside of Sackville NB. Delivery may be available.

Kittens and mother cat to give away Kittens00001

Kittens and mother cat to give away Kittens00020

They are all VERY friendly. Skittish of dogs, but I'm sure they'd be fine in no time.

Last edited by Barefoot_Horsegirl on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Kittens and mother cat to give away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens and mother cat to give away   Kittens and mother cat to give away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 am

The kittens in the first and last pics are still available if anyone is interested :)
Back to top Go down

Kittens and mother cat to give away
Page 1 of 1