Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Empty
PostSubject: D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.   D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:53 am

did she manage to find your place........I know she cant really get lost and she does live on her own island so she knows about not getting on a boat.......just checking, would hate to see them driving in circles for days up dirt goat paths.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.   D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:39 am

Havn't heard from them and I've actually been carrying my cellphone just about everywhere with me...

I made the mistake of telling Brittany they are coming so now she is asking like every 10mins where Kayla is and she even knows Kayla's Mommy and Daddy's names... LOL she's quite a hoot... no word from them at this time. Yesterday was very cold and windy so I don't blame them for wanting to stay in town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.   D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:43 am

shoot, that sucks..........sure hope everybody is ok......and that Brittany doesnt get disapointed.........I think they are supposed to do the trailer switch today, and I thought get on the ferry..........but I may be wrong. :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.   D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:05 am

Looks like they didn't have time to stop for a visit...maybe another time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.   D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Sorry guys. we ended up spending 2 nights in Cavendish. Just got tired of driving all day every day - especially down those friggin Cape Breton logging trails! We were very disappointed not to have made it to see Brittany and "no-nuts". I know the girls would have loved to spend time together. Unfortunately the days went by way too fast and between getting lost on logging roads, drilling holes in trailers to accommodate sway bars and trying to fit some fun in for Kayla we ran out of time.

A week is not long enough when it takes you 2 days to get there. But I got my trailer ... YIPPEEEE !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.   D CUTCH  did you find TAMMY & crew. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D CUTCH did you find TAMMY & crew.
Page 1 of 1