Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Empty
PostSubject: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:13 am

today, Paws and Chicken were sent to the vets for spaying....I just cant believe that it costs that kind of money to have this done!!!!!!!!!! oh well.........since I went from having what I thought was 2 male kittens (I was assured)...to 6 .......4males and 2 females it was not something that could be.ignored.........I cant imagine how many I could accumulate in only 1 year.........i 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 am

I hear ya!! We just spent the same amount to have both our dogs spayed :roll: :roll:

How are the kitties recovering?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 am

I would pay 400 for 2 dogs.......but 2 wee kitties...........they only left this morning, I dont imagine they are shaved yet!!!!!!!! 🐱
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 am

TOTAL BILL FOR THOSE 2 WEE KITTIES...............$575.00 ...........seems it costs more if one of the cats has already had kittens, then they had ear mites and then they sold Ed 100dollars worth of flea and tick stuff........they dont have fleas or ticks nor do the other cats or Bear.......................Jusus Iwas pissed.....THATS ALMOST AS MUCH AS A MONTHS TRAINING ON A HORSE........WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:20 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: crap that's crazy.. your vet in need of $.. is there another vet around you could call !!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 am

NOOOOOO....SHE WAS THE CHEAPEST...and gave me an 18% discount for multiple cats...and she didnt need to have them vaccinated where a lot of clinics will not do it without them.................well, there goes that LOBSTER dinner I was going to have.........hahahahah 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 am

hahaha.. well at your place it's all about cats.. they out number everyone.. and they keep the mouse population to zero.. and rabbits too.. lol..
and they do not have fleas.. I know.. if a flea was around it would have found me.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 am

crikey,,,,,,,,,,its not all about damn cats..........I am not a cat person,........I only wanted 2 males thats it!! and no names...just kitty one and kitty two........but the little shits grow on you.......somedays I sit here like a huge statue covered in pigeons.......well at least the cats dont just poop all over youl.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 am

haha they are cute Joan, and I especially like stripes.. and chicken is too cute.. yes they grow on you.. I was never a cat person either and still say I'm not.. but I sure love my kitty..
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:51 pm

I worked at a vet clinic before and the markup cost is rediculous. They are also good at upselling with flea medicing, tick medicine, shampoo, food etc. I am not a cat person either...but have one here that has grown on me. Thankfully he is a boy! lol No kittens. Post some pics of the kitties....I haven't seen the kittens yet. :flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack   I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just spent over 400 dollars!!! and not on tack
Page 1 of 1