Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New pasture and bath time

Go down 
+4
just joan
D-Cutch
Caper Cowgirl
SexyDexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

New pasture and bath time Empty
PostSubject: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 am

I spent the last few days putting up some new fence in the field in front of my house. I had hay cut on it the last 2 summers but it's easier and a lot less worry to just buy it. It's already knee high so I wanted to get them mowing it down asap.

They're dirty in these pictures, it was before bath time

Checking it out, there's lots more to look at out front.
New pasture and bath time Checkingitout
New pasture and bath time Newpasture
New pasture and bath time DexandPrince
New pasture and bath time Prince
New pasture and bath time Deepgrass2

Chowing down, the first one makes me laugh.
New pasture and bath time Stuffingfaces
New pasture and bath time Deepgrass

Dirty George :evil:
New pasture and bath time DirtyGeorge

Clean George :cheers:
New pasture and bath time CleanGeorge

Clean horses. Prince just got brushed because he is still a 2 person bathing job and I was by myself.
New pasture and bath time Cleanhorses
New pasture and bath time Cleanhorses2
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:41 am

Your so lucky to have nice fields....I wish mine were knee deep in grass
Your horses look fantastic....Love thepic witht he grass in their mouth...That is so cute...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 am

Ahh, yes, but you have trees. I'd kill for some trees. I can't leave them out in this pasture unless I'm home because there is no shelter and Dexter will bust any fence down if the bugs get too bad and he wants in the barn. My next place will have trees and grass :lol:.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 am

Goes to show we always want something more then we have....Human nature I guess....

The boys look fantastic regardless of no shade..hahaha...I wonder what I would look like in the light???? hahahahaha..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Your horses certainly do look fantastic!

I think you have a bit much grass for your small number of horses...LOL I think we can lend you a few ;) ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm

wow......cindeyrelly...........they look fantastic.....and your grass is amazing.......I dont have any fields that look like that this year!!!!!!! lucky you!! well,, lucky them. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Quote :
look fantastic!

Most people just say, my god they're fat! Those would be non-horse or race people so I don't take it to heart. Dexter was getting a bit too chubby so he went on a diet but I think they look healthy and happy.

Quote :
bit much grass for your small number of horses

I do actually. There is still another 4 acre field yet to be touched. If I had another shelter I could probably take in pasture boarders. Believe me, if I had the funds I'd have too many horses. I do have another coming this week though so he will take care of some of it.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 pm

:drunken: just the thought of that much grass makes me silly ... You are soooo lucky!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 am

Looking good! Those are some spoiled ponies!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Horse's look great SD, can't wait to bath mine, have to wait for a hot day at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:28 pm

I couldn't find my horse shampoo so I had to use mine. Prince thought Dex was smelling a little weird. I thought aftwards though, I probably didn't do them any favours because the bugs seem to go for nice smelling shampoo. Ooops. Bought them some new stuff at Tip Top yesterday for next time though.

New pasture and bath time IMGP0539
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 am

Your horses look great. Lucky guys hardly have to bend their heads. I love the "double muzzle' grass picture...too cute. Our grass is slow coming this year so I am a bit envious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pasture and bath time   New pasture and bath time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pasture and bath time
Page 1 of 1