Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK, I want to rave again..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

OK, I want to rave again.. Empty
PostSubject: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

we went on the trails again today, twice.. me nad the barn owner went for around 30 minutes and when we got back, we noticed Rudy was gone, and his owners truck was there, so we went again,we found Rudy... this time for around 1 hour, I LOVED it, and so did Bay-Lee..his reins are really loose, and I only use my legs for direction, and I think he really enjoys just taking it easy and walking in the woods... OK enough bragging for me.. :}
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Bay-Lee.. you both have come along way.. I'm so happy for you .. Happy Trails all summer for the two of you..
OK, I want to rave again.. 775395
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 pm

wooooo hooooooooooo....... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Bay Lee was suppose to go to the trainer in May for trail riding, but Im doing it myself, that saved me alot of money, and its great training for both of us..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 am

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!! Trail riding does wonders for a horse's mind - and the riders too!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:53 am

I love trail riding as well, last nite was my first night out.. I was nervous, no reason Gunnar is great.. but the more we get out the more confident we get.. keep it up Bay-Lee.. and have a blast!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, I want to rave again..   OK, I want to rave again.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, I want to rave again..
Page 1 of 1