Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS

Go down 
+8
Caper Cowgirl
Bay-Lee
Simi
Wissy
Tammy
morgansRgreat
Sooke
just joan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Empty
PostSubject: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 am

SO OK, IT MEANS ITS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN. C4B AND I PAID FOR OUR STALLS AND PICKED THE CLASSES WE ARE GOING TO ENTER. CAPE BRETON WESTERN RIDERS SHOW JUNE 27 28TH........TODAY WE GO GET THE TRAILER LICENSED.....AND HOPEFULLY MY NEW TO ME SADDLE WILL GET SHIPPED TO ME AND WE WILL HAVE A WHOLE WEEK AND A HALF TO PRACTICE BEFORE WE GO.......WE ARE OVER THE MOON AND OUT OF OUR MINDS.......BUT WE ARE GOING prayers, good vibes and lots of singing would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 am

just got an email.......the saddle I wanted has been sold..........shit....but thats what happens.......money talks........whoever shows up first with the cash wins the prize........now I am back to looking for an 8 inch gullet, no longer than 26inch skirt, 15inch barrell saddle that can get here by bus really quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 am

Singing a happy song for you two...not in tune of course but...not excited or anything are you?...hope to be there to cheer you on! Woo Hoo!
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:38 am

Have a great time and make sure someone gets some pics of you and Buck.

That's too bad about the saddle - you will just have to wow them with your bareback skills - lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 am

Good for you girls. Just don't take the road that we went down!

Is there anyone that can lend you a saddle if you can't find one in time? There's always gotta be something, doesn't there?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am

what are the dates again??? .. omg you must be so excited.. thinking I'd like to be there to take pics.. WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS 590471 wishing I could help you out with a saddle.. putting on my thinking cap..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 am

oh That is awesome JJ congrats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 am

good for you JJ...
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:34 am

WTG JJ....You guys will have a blast...I can't wait to see pics...I wish we could be there but we are attending a show up here that weekend...
Back to top Go down
jessiejames

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:37 pm

WOW!!!! that is so great. I will be there with the camera!!!!!

Thanks for watching Sheby , last Sunday.
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 pm

That's great JJ. What classes are you in? I wish we were closer to come watch. Keep us posted of how you guys make out.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 pm

JESSIEJAMES......why would I NOT be watching Shelby........god Rebecca has her fit!!!!!!!! she looked amazing............now just to get you up and showing.......come on.......and oh by the way........is there still a spare bed at your house we are showing saturday and sunday so you know how wonderful I will be by saturday night.................. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:02 pm

FIREBUG......for a laugh, we are doing Halter, showmanship at halter......beginners walk trot, barrels, poles, down and back, trail oh who knows....maybe more, maybe less.......depends on how the ponies react........could be NONE.......but we will look good doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 pm

UPDATE.........QUIT WORRYING ABOUT A SADDLE FOR ME............Paint Lady from the old site has a saddle she is putting on the bus......has an 8 in gullet, so its coming............WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO......CANT WAIT. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Yahooooooooooooooooooo hehehe.. thanks Painted Lady!!! oh do da day.. Joan gonna look some good.. yeehaw!
Back to top Go down
jessiejames

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:35 pm

there is always a bed @ our house for you.
Yeh, Sheby does look preety good. i am so glad Rebecca wants to show her.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Glad you found a saddle JJ. Have fun.

:7_10_4[1].gif:
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 am

Buck has been around. You two will do great and most of all have FUN. WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS 58398
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Good luck you gal,s
I,m sure it will be a blast, Wish I could be there as well, Hope to see lot,s of pictures WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS 912700
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Barnmon did you get my message ???
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 am

Hello! Yes I got your message and replyed to joan. Was gonna call you tonite but ended up spending all evening in the barn because sonny hurt himself again!!!
My problem child!!! :cwmddd.gif:
I will try to call you later.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:30 am

ohhhhhhhhh no.. I just got this message.. geesh what did he do now!?? Your gonna have to wrap that bugger in bubble wrap.. geesh.. poor boy.. let me what happened call me at work this morning..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 am

FIREBUG.......what did you mean...........Buck has been around?????/ have you seen him at shows??????? what did they have him doing????????/
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:21 am

Joan Lighning has know Buck since he was born.. Bowie did the training on him, so dear ole Buck knows the valley.. LOL.. I thought you knew that!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 pm

I knew the bit about Bowie doing Buck as a kid.......but did not know about HIS SHOW CAREER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS   WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE BOOKED AND PAID FOR OUR STALLS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next