Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS

Go down 
+7
imarowdyrebel
Pink Lady
Tammy
Simi
Lightning
Freva
just joan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Empty
PostSubject: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:07 am

for those of you who give a darn I got a shot in my hand the other day..........it did not immediately take away the persistant pain and it hurt like a son of a B having it injected...........HOWEVER..........TODAY I HAVE NO PAIN IN MY HAND!!!!! took me a couple of hours to notice as I usually try to not use it and keep it out of the way...............but I grabbed something and didnt scream........hahahaha............well now.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 am

Hi JJ>>>>So glad to hear that the shot finally kicked in and that your hand is painfree...hope it will continue!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 am

Good for you!! Nothing worse than a pain in your hands. I take drugs for mine everyday!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 am

Awesome JJ that is awesome I am so happy for you... THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS 250908 They did something for you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:53 am

I have been taking many different drugs for many years for my fibromyalgia pain, but this in my hand is from the osteomyalitis..........It cant be controlled by pills........so when this shot wears off....I'm running in for another one........there are a few problems with having to take steroids long term........but I think I will worry about that later..........two oppsible thumbs, cant wait, now I can swing from a tree just like the monkeys...........woooooooo hoooooooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 am

Great news Joan! How long do the shots last? It sure would have been nice if you'd had two working hands when we operated on your damn cat !!!!!! And just so you know - I have a scar .... THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS 336163
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am

So glad to hear your hand is feeling better. Are you still on the antibiotics? When me lived in B.C a neighbor was on antibiotics for weeks for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am

Pink Lady..........I had the IV for 5 days and 2 sets of 10day pills........did not touch the infection........hence the steroids........so there is no cure at the moment and if I want any releif I have to take the shot.........so bring on the needles.....I think thats how some folks end up junkies...except this stuff does not take you to the mother ship or mars.........hahaha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 am

Tammy........I never took you for such a WOOSE...........get over it girl!!!! hahaha. sorry if you really have a scar though!! :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 am

woohoo that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Good to hear the hands are feeling better...hope the steroids work for a looooong time before your next shot! But at least you know there is some relief!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Joan you are already on the mother ship.. THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS 5543

Really happy your hand is feeling better even if it is only for a short time..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Thats wonderful Joan....Will it help you turn and burn those barrels faster...If not faster less pain for sure
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 pm

well bucks top speed seems to be a jaunty little trot but not with much serious delivery.......my old man however has figured our final time for barrels to be somewhere just under 2mins and 13secs....hahahaha. :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 am

Two hands for the show. What good timing! Let's hope it lasts for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS   THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MAGIC THAT IS STEROIDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: