Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAM under saddle pictures as promised

Go down 
+7
just joan
Caper Cowgirl
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
lb-ranch
Twilight
morningstaracres
11 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

CAM under saddle pictures as promised Empty
PostSubject: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm

CAm is the new Gray STB that arrived here last week.He has had a new trim and race shoes removed and enjoyed a first ride....He acts like he is a pro and has been riden for years....

As promised here are the pictures of CAM's first experience under saddle.

More can be seen here.. Enjoy..oh and of course a pic of everyone else in the pasture.
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0603/Gissy/Harcourt%20Horses/

CAM under saddle pictures as promised Camlunging2
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Camlunging
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Camcavaletti
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Camcavaletti2
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Campoles
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Campoles3
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Camundersaddle3
CAM under saddle pictures as promised Camundersaddle
CAM under saddle pictures as promised PastureFun
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 am

Well Done!!!

I want that horse! He looks super tacked up.

Good for you guys; these STBs are such great horses. My gal I got last year and started u/s is packing a family around for the summer, even the four year old can ride her.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 am

He looks great under saddle, almost would make me consider another stb myself after looking at your pics
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 am

He looks like he's already put on some weight - looks great under western tack!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am

really nice MSA.. you must be really happy to have him, he's wonderful looking.. and just taking everything as it comes.. what a good boy..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 am

WOOOHOOO...Good for you and Cam....He is such a pretty boy and looks very happy with the what his next chapter in life is
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 am

that boy is gonna be a 3 day eventer, and a western cow pony........he just seems to want to please..........good for you ......he looks terrific........well done for your daughter.........she is doing a great job with his training there........she sure can run!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: CAm   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am

thanks everyone. we are so very pleased with him taking everything in so easily....certainly there is always room for a bad day...LOL:)

He is an absolute perfect replacement mount for myself.....But not sure when I will ride him....

My daughter is starting him and then her friend is leasing him for the summer at our place and my son wants to ride him and 3 of my students so not sure when I will get to ride him but I am happy to see him being worked so easily....
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: LB   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 am

LB you know where to go if you want one. None of mine though but we can find some started horses ,...and great prospects
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm

That was quick indeed. Has he had any issues with the kicking like he did in harness? He looks happier going under saddle, that's for sure.

I better get my butt in gear and start riding George. Just waiting for the backhoe guy to come and start my round pen. He got rained out last week CAM under saddle pictures as promised 474306
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: CAM   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Azure he never offered once to kick out....Never...ONly time was when he was playing out in the pasture nad that I would not say is a kick out....

He is adorable and is going to attend his first clinic on site here JUly 11th.

He is a natural.
I emailed rachael a link to see pics online last week and have not heard from her SO if you see her drool over the pics to her and tell her to go look.Our posts are all in today for the round pen....Just need to board and peat moss the footing and by the week-end we are ready to go...WOHOO
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 pm

That's good. He must have been bothered by the cart and driver behind him. Smart horse, got himself out of a life of racing CAM under saddle pictures as promised 338415
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 pm

He is stunning!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:01 pm

He looks fantastic :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: new pics   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Here is one picture of CAM under English attire.
He was not a happy camper under English attire. ONly being his 3rd ride was not his best day. Has lots of time to adapt...

CAM under saddle pictures as promised EnglishattireCAM
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 am

that is one good looking horse....good job CAM under saddle pictures as promised 757770
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: cam   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:17 am

thanks rude.
Poor boy needed a reall good soothing bath yesterday - the dog flies are really bad and being that he is a light colour they dont leave him alone...

After supper we went to fetch him and he looked like something out of a war movie covered in blood from head/nexk/shoulders/girth and sheath.....

He now has a facial to mid back sleezy on and is doing much better. He certainly loved the bath........I would have got pics but he went to roll and it was getting late....

Will try to get pics this week-end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAM under saddle pictures as promised   CAM under saddle pictures as promised Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAM under saddle pictures as promised
Page 1 of 1