Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tack shop in sackville

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

tack shop in sackville Empty
PostSubject: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:22 pm

mailto:info@roadapplesshoppe.com

This hopefully is a link to a tack shop i visited close to Sackville, i have been down to Halifax for the weekend for a wedding, and this shop was really nice lots of neat stuff there., nice mix of english and western.

What do you guys thinks of the saddle blankets with tacky too on the bottom, i fell in love with a red one but was not sure about the tacky too so did not get it.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 pm

eeeeeeeeekkk CB4 you were only minutes from me.. you should have called and we could have met up the road at Timmys for an ice cap!.. So what else did you buy. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 pm

guess you could have asked me about them :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 am

Wissy would have loved to have met up but was on my way to a wedding so had no time, but i did buy a nice set of leather reins, as i can not show with my rope ones.

JJ you were not in the shop for me to ask hahahahahahahahaha but you can tell me know what you think ??????? as i have not brought it i just looked hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:43 am

oh that's ok.. glad you found the tack shop ok.. it's a bit expensive but a nice store.. I prefer Greenhawk the prices are reasonable.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm

My mom has a pink tacky too pad for sale under the tack section not sure if you saw that or not ;)
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Nobody has said what they think of tachy too, i was wondering if it was uncomfortable for the horse, that sticky feeling on the hair ????????????? but thanks for thinking of me, i will have another look at the tack section.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 pm

c4b sorry lol. it's really for some and not for others. My mom's horse didn't like the feel of it but I know alot of people that love them. I have the tacky too stuff on the bottom of my saddle which is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tack shop in sackville   tack shop in sackville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tack shop in sackville
Page 1 of 1