Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some people are sooo stupid

Go down 
+5
FIREBUG
C4B's
imarowdyrebel
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Some people are sooo stupid Empty
PostSubject: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:01 pm

As well all know that the municipality has given us notice to remove our horses from our property...well not as issue since they gave us an extension and we close on our new home in the Greenwood area before the extension is up....So boohoo for the trouble makers that reported them being here...Sorry it didn't work in your favor..

So I guess since that didn't work (having them removed) we had a visit from the SPCA today...Seems an uneducated self proclaimed horse expert reported my horses for not being cared and having no shelter....What a joke that was...The SPCA said it was a nice treat to come and see the wonderful condition our horses were in..She noted the top quality hay, ample, well thought out feeding program, free choice vitamins and minerals and various access points, nature's canopy (trees) the horses has easy access to, the sand pit for them to roll in, the numerous water buckets placed so carefully around the paddock paradise which gives them access to fresh water only feet away from where ever they were, and also the portable garage that was placed for them to shade from the sun if they didn't feel like walking to the trees....She thanked us for showing her around and only wished other calls turned out this way...She also wished all horses were treated as good as mine...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

edited.....
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 am

Karma is a wonderful thing.....
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:33 am

people with nothin better to do....could be worse they could have criminals next door Some people are sooo stupid 778478
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 am

Some people are never happy unless they can try and make every one around them miserable as well. you will be moving soon and leave the miserable buggers behind you !!!!!!!!!! where they belong, don't waste your time stressing about them
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 am

I'm so glad everything is going to work out for you. Some people just don't
know what they are talking about and should keep their thoughts to themselves. The laugh is on them this time. Karma has already hit them.
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am

Glad things worked out for you.
So where did you buy in the Greenwood area?????
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am

Just think of the miserable life they live to be so angry all the time!

In Ontario we lived next door to people who we had the by-law office on speed dial. And given that we lived in a townhouse we were connected to them...arggg.. Two days after moving we had someone come and tell us we had an officer come and tell us we couldn't park on our lawn (okay so half of our car was not on the paved designated area so that we could get the other car out - how was that hurting them?

then a month later we had another one come and leave a note about barking - however when I called they said they didn't even give us a warning as there was no barking the 3 times they came out (My dog only barked when they were mowing their lawn).

This was the best one - friends came to visit and must have stepped on their grass - the next morning we woke up to a note on their car windshield with "PLEASE STAY OFF THE GRASS", we litterally busted a gut laughing (which I am sure they saw).

Anyways the day we moved out and sold it to a family we were chuckling all the way to the bank. They are grumpy old people and a family of 5 vs me and my husband, who are almost never home are surely giving the by-law officers a work-out!

In the 2 years we lived there we had 9 visits from by-law officers, but none of them were valid except for the damn car on the "lawn". Happy to say we have been here in NS for 8 months and no visits as of yet :) Just neighbours offering us to come over for beer and marshmellows roasted on an open fire :)

Hope you and your family enjoy your new house!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 am

Some people do have nothing better then to complain...Can you imagine what it must be like to live in their heads??? Imagine the miserable existence they have?? Imagine the poor spouses and children of the angry people...Just glad they don't live under my roof...

To funny Jolie...We thought about putting a sign on our lawn
"Good luck with the new neighbors"
May the ANGELS be with you

hahahahaha...those not completely will know we aren't taking about angels above...hahaha

Last edited by Caper Cowgirl on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:43 am

Congrats on moving to Greenwood. Talk about horsey heaven! I wouldn't even give the trouble makers a second thought. Clearly they are miserable in their own lives and have too much time on their hands. It's tempting to get even but in the end I don't think they're worth the energy. Karma will look after them.
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Tell us about the new property. You must be very excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people are sooo stupid   Some people are sooo stupid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some people are sooo stupid
Page 1 of 1