Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER Empty
PostSubject: A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER   A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:43 am

I dont know how C4B did not rip my throat out!!!! with that being said........Let me tell you a little story about a mare named Bella.......thats to the tune of the Beverly Hill Billies...........gotta laugh at something...........
I WILL HOWEVER START WITH A GIANT RAVE FOR C4B'S driving.......she was utterly amazing.......the trailer is so noisy and she was a basket case when we were going to load as it was, but the mare got on, we got her locked in, buck went on...we are ready to go and she DOES NOT PUKE........you see its Friday night, and we have changed our minds about leaving really early sat morning, we figure lets just go, we know we wont sleep, so lets get there, bath them and put them to bed.......by 8.15pm we are ready to roll, this is the first time C4B is going to drive with the horses on.......she really is a wreck inside, but you would not have guessed that by her driving.......she is an absolute pro at this..........WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO for her, no way on earth I could have done it.........anyway we are off and trotting, the road is a real obstacle course with the new construction and stuff going on, but we get there right at 10 just like we were in our right minds...........People are so happy to see us and that we made it there.......we start to unload the horses, buck gets off fine, then bella,, she sees a puddle, double paddles her back legs and comes down and skins one of them........we dont see any blood so we just move to get them into the stalls so we can unload all the other stuff. We give them a bath and get them settled for the night and we head over to PARK and spend a very ugly night not sleeping with mosquitoes and back and forth from trailer to truck........end of friday.......oh yeah, I hadnt eaten anything all day and had taken my pills too late and had a toast to making it there all in one peice that the liquor screwed up my head turning off so fought the whole night with them blood sucking vampires.............I was so happy to get up saturday morning....first light I hightailed it to the barn.......... more to come......and photo bucket is not working for me........so will fill you all in as the day goes on and I feel human again.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER   A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 am

oh dear.. I hope I'm ready for the rest of this story.. but it sounds like it got off ok other than the sleeping arrangement.. oh.. Carol did awesome hauling the horses.. yes.. I knew she would!
Waiting for pics and the rest of the story... when you feel better.. :)
Back to top Go down

A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER
Page 1 of 1