Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ticket??? paying on line

Go down 
+2
SexyDexy
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Ticket??? paying on line Empty
PostSubject: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:33 pm

A while back one of the times I got sick this year on my way to the docs I got a ticket for speeding.. not really for speeding but a ticket for not obeying the posted speed sign.. anyhoo.. the fine was less than a speeding ticket and I don't lose my license.. ok so here's the thing.. I forgot about it until today.. I found the ticket and saw that the court date was today.. eeeeeeeeeeeekkk..
so tonight I am frantically looking on line to see if I can pay it.. I did find the site and paid the ticket.. of course they took my money.. just wondering if this is acceptable??? I guess I'll soon find out when I get stopped again.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Carry a printout of the receipt with you in the car to show you paid it. I realized today that my plates were due on June 30th Oops!

Quote :
not really for speeding but a ticket for not obeying the posted speed sign..

What, were you driving too slow? Ticket??? paying on line 188868
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 am

DEx.. I did that.. I printed the receipt and put it in my purse in case I get stopped.. and the ticket was weird.. I was stopped for speeding but he said he was giving me a ticket for not obeying the posted speed sign.. lol.. that way I wouldn't loose my license and the fine is cheaper.. ok.. I'll go with that! Ticket??? paying on line 573748
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 am

Follow those road signs Wissy and it's not likely you'll get pulled over again.
Good thing you paid it and didn't forget about it any longer or we may have
had to pull together to bail you out. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 am

eeeeeek.. omg.. imagine being pulled over and having my car towed and me off the the lock up.. not a good thought.. good thing I have you guys to get me out!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:11 am

yes, I had a nice policeman give me one of those tickets instead of speeding. I was making deliveries in my van and running behind...........he was a good guy, losing ones license and going to jail is NOT MY IDEA OF A GIRLS NIGHT OUT. :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I had no idea that you could lose your license for a speeding ticket? Is this a NS thing? I know thats not the case out here.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

oh yes WR.. any speeding ticket you lose your license for at least 7 days.. I was speeding but they gave me a summary offense ticket for not obeying the road signs, this carries a smaller fine and no lose of my license, thank goodness!
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Yikes! I have never gotten a ticket before but I will make sure to obey posted speed limits when I am back East. Here they do most of the ticketing by cameras and you don't lose your license or any points for that matter, they just send the tickets in the mail. Unless you get caught on the highway with radar, then you get a hefty fine and lose points, but I'm not sure how many.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 pm

WR.. that's ok.. there might be a warrant out for my arrest because I didn't show up for court and the ticket wasn't paid on time.. yikesssssssssssssss Ticket??? paying on line 421103
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:24 pm

That's Ok...if you go to jail I'll go visit you and bring you some nachos :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:42 pm

thanks Sailor girl I knew I could count on you.. always been there for me.. lol.. anyway I drove the speed limited all night tonight.. god that was hard.. but I really didn't want to go to jail.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket??? paying on line   Ticket??? paying on line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket??? paying on line
Page 1 of 1