Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portable toilets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 pm

ok so this week I have to do my old job.. portable toilets.. yay.. I hate it.. but the girl who looks after it now is on vacation all this week.. and lucky me.. back at er again.. so I will be super busy and will only be posting mostly evenings this week.. days are going to be crazy here.. so off I go.. phones ringing
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

so if you are doing Porta Potties,,,,,,,,does that mean you are cleaning them or delivering them??????? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

We'll go with cleaning since she can't answer until tonight :D :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:17 pm

EEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH :face:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:42 pm

I hope to heck your not cleaning and just scheduling where they go. That's what I thought when you said that earlier.

And I have to ask, what meaning does Wissy have? Is sounds like something a kid would call his blankie :lol:. Do you secretly carry a Wissy around? 👅
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 pm

I think thats her cats name!!!!but I'd go with an old blankie..........that woman has at least one of everything in her car.......have you seen inside it.....she barely fits!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:11 pm

LOL sounds like my husband's truck...maybe we can send them somewhere to get help :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 pm

well well.. let me tell you all that I am the :queen: of porta potties.. and I don't clean them, I rent them and have others clean them.. right now we only have 250 toilets out on site.. but come summer look the hell out.. there will at least 500 out on sites and then when there's any concerts more toilets out.. and then we have holding tanks for trailers.. and toilet trailers and VIP trailers for wedding's and special functions.. this is not an easy job and that's why I QUIT! I'm just doing this job temporarily until the girl that normally does it comes off vacation.. so there!

and what the heck is wrong with the WISSY name.. sexy dexy..
:lol:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 am

Nothing, you can be a Wissy if you want to :P Hey, atleast I didn't use Dex's other nickname. Did I ever tell you what that was?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 am

hahah.. nope you didn't tell me Dex's other name.. but I'm sure if you made it up it's funny and even a bit naughty.. lol..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

Big, Black, Dickie! Is that bad :oops: And yes, the neighbours think I'm a nut.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 am

hhahahahaha.. omg yes your are nuts.. but the name fits.. I can hear you out there now calling him.. oh well gives the neighbours something to talk about right? ..
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:12 am

lol! yah...would love to hear you calling your horse with lots of people near by. LOL....great name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portable toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable toilets   Portable toilets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portable toilets
Page 1 of 1