Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

toilets toilets toilets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

toilets toilets toilets Empty
PostSubject: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 am

:x
The girl who works on the portable toilets is SICK today.. goddam.. so I'll be working her desk again.. I hate that job.. :twisted: absolutely hate it..
Anyway I probably won't be on much for the dam toilet desk consumes you.. the drivers are a very needy bunch.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:41 am

Hmm... Friday, nice and sunny, sure shes sick :lol:.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 am

is there a big biker rally in town, or some concert that she didnt book enough toilets for and those folks are gonna be screaming at you..............glad I dont see you till sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeing as how it takes more than just till 2 in the afternoon to get you out of being CRABBY...........love ya wissy...... :pirat:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:12 am

god we need a censor smilie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 am

ok so I'm ok so far.. censor smilie how about this one %$^%$*&^^%% toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm saving all my frustrations until Sunday.. :x I'm gonna face that little bugger in Potocheck.. who threw that paper towel at me.. last visit!

SD remind me to stop for gas before we hit the Island!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am

Quote :
I'm gonna face that little bugger in Potocheck.. who threw that paper towel at me.. last visit!
You smoking something M? lol! Who's throwing paper towel?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 am

dex.. I'll share that story with you on the way... maybe I'll wait and get the gas at that same place and you can go in and pay for it.. mawhahahah
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 pm

If anyone throws paper towel at me the will be eating it :x
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:40 pm

ummmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think so.. cause if you do that.. I'm running.. if you want to hop in the car as I'm peeling out of there.. then you better run fast.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toilets toilets toilets   toilets toilets toilets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

toilets toilets toilets
Page 1 of 1