Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SELF LOADING PONY

Go down 
+2
C4B's
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am

Buck is just way too funny. I was unloading the 100 fence posts C4B and I picked up Sunday, I had Abbey and Buck out trimming around the back yard and he decides he'll just pop in the trailer to see what the heck I'm doing..........hahaha....silly rabbit.......just wish I could have talked him into helping drag out the posts............I think he was trying to get me to take him somewhere........he must have gone in 3 or 4 times..............the posts were so heavy up front there that him getting in didnt make any difference in stability...........wish I'd have had the camera :roll: :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 am

We should leave Buck, Bella and the trailer alone together and he might teach her that it is OK!!! to get the trailer, there are no Bella eating monsters lurking!!!! hahahahahah and you are right he is so funny............
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 am

yes to bad you didn't have the camera.. hahaha.. bet he's a funny boy.. very nosey .. he just wanted to see what you guys were up to..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 pm

typical male - has to supervise EVERYTHING that we women are doing! Wish you'd had your camera.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

perhaps I should read the owners manual and set it on video..........now THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT............but I am not resetting those posts back in the trailer for weight............hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:38 am

every horse owners dream.. a self loading horse... I wish you had pix...
Back to top Go down
missylou

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 pm

your guy sounds like my newf what ever your doing he must check it out
A is there food he can scoff and B what can he steal
when building in his paddock or fixing fence you have to hang on to every thing because he must be part dog he thinks it funny to steal tools and make you chase him hammers saws electric tool etc
and evry once in a while 2x4 are fun to drag and chase the other horse with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SELF LOADING PONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SELF LOADING PONY   SELF LOADING PONY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SELF LOADING PONY
Page 1 of 1