Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 yr old Quarter horse for sale

Go down 
+3
~TC~
D-Cutch
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Empty
PostSubject: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Rich bay Gelding 15 hands, goes western and has been trained to rein, excellent to trailer, great with the vet and farrier, good on the trail and at clinics. Can take this horse anywhere. Sound horse with lots of substance. pm me for pics and additional information.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:59 pm

I always knew you secretly owned a QH :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 pm

haha nope .. wouldn't happen, percheron, morgan, fjord.. never quarter horse.. lol
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:06 am

Not even a cutie patootie like Katie? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 am

haha oh well of course she's my only exception.. :)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 am

well what about cute CJ she's lovable,hugable and squeezable...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 am

okay okay.. CJ too.. but that's it.. however you know I've always been in love with Katie Poo.. always...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 pm

well now wait a minute........OLD ABBEY is a quarter horse........shes a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:53 pm

lol!

Wissy I knew deep down you liked them :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm

I bet she does like them but not for herself.

would they trade the Qhorse for a crazy appy gelding. good lunging and under saddle but a pain in the rear when it comes to ground manners... as he rears... meh, probably not right, haha... but once I put all the training I'm gonna into the appy people will want to trade/buy! he is going to be one nice horse... just needs lots of work being handled...
its funny though. he is fine under saddle and good lunging (does test, but you can very easily just push him through his "Suck up" moments) but when it comes to leading and doing most ground work with a lead on him he is almostly nuts... I've some ideas I'm going to use on him... I'm 95% sure its a "I want to be boss" thing... its the look in his eye... I gave him the weekend off and praticed me walking up to him, showing him that when I come its does not only mean time to work, it can also mean time for play or treats. But tonight its back to work (once it cools off a little bit more)

Last edited by MSFarm on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm

MS-Farm - No trades unless the horse is 100% bombproof , sorry :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 pm

that's right.. like Abbey.. yes I like her too.. omg.. ok there are some nice quarter horses.. I just wouldn't own one... ok.. geesh..
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I was just joking... I would not even give Kasper to anyone unless they were a pro trainer that trained for a living.
(right now atleast)
But anyways.

see I told you, Wissy likes QHs but not to own. I'm the same with Morgans, Arabs, and many other popular breeds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 yr old Quarter horse for sale   7 yr old Quarter horse for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 yr old Quarter horse for sale
Page 1 of 1