Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone seen my horses?

Go down 
+2
just joan
Ellie*Mae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Has anyone seen my horses? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 am

Someone has replaced them with these poor feedlot rescue wanna-be's :shock:
Sunny days ahead I hope - I did tidy them up a bit but they look pretty much the same again today :affraid:
Poops as far as the eye can see.......

Has anyone seen my horses? April42009012_edited
Has anyone seen my horses? April42009007_edited
Has anyone seen my horses? April42009006_edited

getting impatient......
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:53 am

hahahaha.EM....its the same here.......the only spots not 3feet deep in mud is where the old hay is laying on top of ice bergs.........I.m pretty sure no one is going to call the SPCA on you lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 pm

hahah I"m with you on that one.. mine doesn't look so good either.. and I'm not brave like you to post the pics.. hahahah.. however I do see that they are very well nourished !!! :D
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Our grey mare looks like My little pony, with a Mohawk

The barn was sprayed last year (so I am told) with a red powder and oil mixture...Well Journey like to lean her bum against it, and her forehead, or whatever part she wants to change color...

Picture this:

Growing out a bridle path that won't lay down yet, grey, pink and poop colored spots....Not a very pretty picture....
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:27 pm

at least your paint is mostly brown mine is brown and pink right now due to the lovely clay mud in our area :P
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:05 am

They definitely wintered well :D

I think everyone will be so happy when things start to dry up... Glenn is obsessively draining water from every puddle he can find :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen my horses?   Has anyone seen my horses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen my horses?
Page 1 of 1