Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rave~ My husband!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

Rave~ My husband! Empty
PostSubject: Rave~ My husband!   Rave~ My husband! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 pm

I got to say I am one lucky horsewomen to have such a great husband! He was never into horses until he met me. He always helps me out with my horses, even when he doesn't want, because he loves me.

The other day my best friend's horse cut his leg (I posted about that in the health section) and the horse needs the dressings changed daily. I have been helping her with it, by holding the horse and lifting his front leg. The other day her bf was there and I asked him if he wanted me to show him what he will have to do to help her when I go back to work. He had no real interest (he wanted to go home to play PS3). He did hold the horse's foot, but just because I asked him to do it. I don't think that he will ever be interested in helping her with horses.

I am so lucky that my hubby is always there to help me with my horses!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Rave~ My husband! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave~ My husband!   Rave~ My husband! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Sounds like you definitely have a keeper, My Pony. Thumbs up to your hubby. It is really nice when you have someone to share the good times and... the bad with.

I am lucky too. My husband grew up in a non pet family and then he married pet crazy me and really had little choice but to become a horse lover...you know.. if you can't beat 'em , join 'em. He puts in a lot of time looking after our gang and I am really thankful for all that he does, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Rave~ My husband! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave~ My husband!   Rave~ My husband! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Now you just have to get Tim a steed!!! Send him in and I'm sure I can find him something!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

Rave~ My husband! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave~ My husband!   Rave~ My husband! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Leave it to D to find him a horse lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rave~ My husband! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave~ My husband!   Rave~ My husband! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rave~ My husband!
Page 1 of 1