Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )

Go down 
+4
Freva
Simi
just joan
naughty by nature
8 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Empty
PostSubject: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 am

Here's my pictures from the weekend including some pictures of my ring :)
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=113425&id=512351951&ref=nf
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:14 am

SARAH......CONGRATULATIONS........that was a pretty unique way of getting your ring.......kUDOS TO YOUR MAN.......pictures are terrific but I cant figure out how to comment on them on facebook, I tried but I think they went on my profile........I wanted to comment on the one picture of you in the cottage with NO SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!!!!! you look pissed off.......hahahahah....you must be a hard woman to please............LOL :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:52 am

Congrats girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am

Couldn't get to the pics but get the drift...what a romantic weekend. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Joan I don't think I have you as a friend on fb you need to add me to be able to comment. No I'm not that hard to please I was pretty sick this week but I just don't smile all that much lol.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:52 pm

I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. That old house IS the creepiest one I've ever seen. It'd be perfect for a halloween haunted house!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

HUGE congrats!!!! Beautiful ring and phenomenal pictures!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Congrats!!
What a beautiful place :) Love the way he proposed, so sweet! Gorgeous ring too!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks everyone.
Tammy isn't that place creepy it was so cool but can't say i would go there at night
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Congrads!   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Okay that was great! Kudos to your man, extra points for that! Believe me that story will be told for many years!

So just because I am a creeper like that, I looked at the full album and loved the cottage! Where is it? So beautiful and the dogs seem like they had a blast as well...oh and the fire..okay I will stop but all the pics were lovely!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Jolie the Cottage is in Souris in PEI it's great but in the middle of no where lol if you want info on it let me know our friend owns the place and rents it out all summer.

My boyfriend did a great job and I'm sure I'll be telling that story for along time.

Oh and what fire are you talking about? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )   My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My trip to PEI with a suprise (well to me at least )
Page 1 of 1