Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elmannabelle

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 am

I thought I would just put a slide show together of my horse Belle.
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 am

She is sweet///You can tell she is deffenitly pampered.....With her medicine boots on she looks quite the little reiner......JEEE I remember that in-gate.....
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 pm

awesome slide show thanks for sharing.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
elmannabelle

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: always appreciated   More pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm

thank you for the nice comments, yes Belle is very pampered, she is a reiner in training. She is only 3, planning showing her next year, her mother was shown by Ralph
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

I thought that was Ralph's Place.....I showed with the CBWR for 9 years when I was young...I moved when I got married in 2002.....I got out of the horses for a while but now i'm back in it again with my kids in tow.....I use to hang out at Mona's a lot with my horsey friends when I was younger....such great memories....

Do you think I would know Ralph's mare that your horse is out of?? I use to be all up on the names..But it has been a while since I have been around...

I use to show Dellers Raspberry and Princess Lamora....Berry was a pleasure horse and Princess was a barrel pony I started out on until my brother took her over.....I'm not sure if you were around then or not....Maybe...

Good Luck in showing your horse...It is a lot of fun.....

I posted pics of my horse on this a while ago....The title is " I just joined here are pics of My QH" if you wanna see.......

Cheers fellow Caper....I never forgot where I came from....
Back to top Go down
elmannabelle

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: more pics   More pictures Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 pm

I do not know if you would know the mare, she was owned by someone else and shown by Ralph as a reiner, Jvl Orpanie Annie 029. I will certainly check out your pictures, love to look at horse pictures. I have been showing the CBWR for only a few years and really enjoy it. I bought a finished reiner this past year from Lee Anne. Talk again soon
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:58 pm

no I guess I don't know the mare.....Anyway have fun with your beautiful horse....Chat again sometime!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:26 pm

hey there, great show............really pretty mare............post some more. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

More pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: More pictures   More pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More pictures
Page 1 of 1