Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our newest addition

Go down 
+3
Dun Tru
lb-ranch
Freva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Our newest addition Empty
PostSubject: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:12 pm

A couple of weeks ago we welcomed Tango into our little horse family. She is a Paint filly out of Laddy and a mare that we sold in foal last year, RS Texas Tuffy. She is a sweetheart but kind of a mystery color, not eactly chestnut, not exactly bay and her mane and tail appear black underneath with a greyish shimmer.....I think she is a funky shade of bay...what do you all think???

Our newest addition Oct09033

Our newest addition Oct09095

Our girls, Tango, Robin and Breeze

Our newest addition Oct09089
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Another Cutie :) you know I'm a sucker for the Tobiano's, maybe she'll shed out darker next spring.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 pm

I know she will shed to bay but sure is different right now. Although she has a little more white than Kid her markings are very similar in placement and she has the same bit of neck roaning that he does and the same easy temeprment.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:01 pm

lol, he still generally has his easy temperament but he just recently realized that he is a boy so we're working on reminding him that it doesnt mean he can behave any differently. Fortunately he's a quick learner. He sounds like he's going through a voice change he does these baby whinnies that go deep then back to babyish, sounds funny. If you're ever on a road trip stop in and say hi :)
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:14 am

She is very sweet!! I just love her markings, and her color is pretty neat. The filly that was born here last year took us on quite an interesting ride for her color. When she was born she looked like she could be either a dark pally or a chestnut, then as she started to shed she started to look more buckskin and is now a deep dark chestnut (we tested her and she doesn't have the cream gene) but she has a few tiny white spots of hair, and along her face on the right side she has what we call her lightning bolt that is gold hair!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 am

Lexi is very pretty and I adore her face. She and our pally filly, Breeze are after the same stallion. Breeze has remained constant in her color but we had 2 colts last year by the stallion and they were black as could be but have lightened considerably has yearlings... to brown, almost to sooty buckskin.

I think out Paint filly will end up bay but her body color is really rich chestnut right now. Her full brother last year was a sorrel medicine hat about 80% white...go figure...!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 pm

She is really cute !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 am

Looks like you don't have many bambino's left.......How many are you expecting for the spring?
Your new addition is sweet....Marked really nice.....I still love that Palimino in the back ground!
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 am

Looks like you don't have many bambino's left.......How many are you expecting for the spring?
Your new addition is sweet....Marked really nice.....I still love that Palimino in the back ground!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Breeze, the palomino filly, was spoken for this past weekend so that will leave us with the two Paint fillies. We are very happy that all of the foals have found wonderful homes and hope the same for Tango and Robin. We have 6 Paint foals and 3 AQHA due next year. I find it something to really look forward to over the long winter.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

She's very pretty. I like paints with minimal white on them - easier to keep clean! Our newest addition 338415

Do you get updates from people that purchased foals this year? How is Happy making out?
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 am

Ha ha.....you are right about the white!!!! We get update from most of the babies. All seem to have settled in to their new families really well.

As for Happy....he is now called Wall-E on is being as big a character as ever. He is actually not too far from us. At last report he has developed a deep attactment to the family goat and is a bit of a pest to the their Arab so Happy is very happy.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:30 pm

well, I missed her first time round.............she is some pretty..........I prefer more dark with the white than the other way round....whatever its called..............she has a really nice bum. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our newest addition   Our newest addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our newest addition
Page 1 of 1