Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our new addition

Go down 
+10
hopeful_farm
Jolie
Simi
Tammy
Krista
Loves Color
naughty by nature
SexyDexy
D-Cutch
Caper Cowgirl
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:14 pm

I can't thank D-Cutch enough for telling us about this horse...and to Glenn for putting a few days training on him before we arrived...I wish you had of been there when we arrived D....Maybe see you this summer if we hit the Island penning

Cisco has had over 2yrs off and you would never know it...What a perfect horse for Morgan...

Morgan is IN LOVE with him....She has a clinic with him this coming weekend and then she is off to the penning world....Tess is now my horse...so we all have a mount and we can go on family rides...YIPPY

Introducing Morgan's new love, all the way from PEI, "Cowboys War King" aka Cisco..He is a 7yr old reg. Paint

Glenn heading out with stirrup assistance...Thanks Glenn you rock!!!!
Our new addition 001

Our new addition 002

The 2 of them figuring each other out
Our new addition 003-1

Our new addition 005-1

Our new addition 006-1

Our new addition 007

Our new addition 008

A little video
Our new addition Th_011

Cisco made the trip home fantastic...Not an ounce of sweat or any dancing on the trailer...What a good boy....Now to meet the rest of the gang....

Meeting Cash
Our new addition 022

Meeting Queen Dixie
Our new addition 048

And a few of them all together...Dixie is watching him around the colt...That is her colt...hahahaha...Minus the pregnancy and birthing process....That's the best way to aquire a baby
Our new addition 032

Our new addition 026

Our new addition 021

Our new addition 028

Our new addition 041

Our new addition 042

So nice to see Morgan sitting by the fence again just watching...she hasn't done that since Century passed

Our new addition 018

Our new addition 051

Our new addition 052

Morgan doing some work with the colt...Some grooming, picking feet and just fussing all over him....Giving Dixie and Cisco a chance to meet and greet without the baby being there
Our new addition 043

Our new addition 044

Our new addition 053

Our new addition 061

Our new addition 062

Our new addition 065-1

Dixie and her colt..hahahaha...He must take after his father...lol
Our new addition 068

Cisco talking to Morgan "Am I next??"...I think its love for the 2 of them
Our new addition 058
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Wahoo!!!!! :flower:

I've been waiting all afternoon for these pictures!!! Way to go CC!!!!

They look great together! Morgan looks so tiny up on him. I hope they mesh really well and have a great summer showing together. He certainly couldn't have gotten any luckier finding such a great home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:32 pm

He looks very nice. I lost count though Our new addition 338415 Is the grey gone now? And there's a momma and soon to be baby too, right?
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:42 pm

I was thinking the same this SD. CC your collecting them pretty quickly lol. Very cute horses though I love the paints and the baby looks like a great little man.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Thanks D...We are pleased as punch....

Dexy...yes the grey mare is gone...She was untrainable, never met a horse like her....And yes, momma and baby to come in a few weeks..Just waiting on her to foal....
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Congrat, very nice looking horse. Hope Morgan has lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Quote :
CC your collecting them pretty quickly lol.

hahahahaha...We went from 2 to 5.....My son is supposed to own the yearling...Gonna make payments to us on him...But he may not now...KIDS.....At least we all have a horse to ride now...And 2 babies to play with...What we do with the babies I don't know just yet
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:34 pm

They look great together!! If I had've known you were coming over, I would've stopped in to visit!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:10 am

Nice looking boy! It seems like everyone settled in without a hitch. Remember we want to see pictures of the family trail ride. What a great way to spend time! Nice herd!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 am

Congrats what a sweet boy can't wait to meet him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Jolie

Jolie

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:06 am

Looks like he settled right in at home.
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm

I love him! I hope you all have a ball!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Looks like he settled in great! Nice herd you have... :lol:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:10 am

starting to be a really pretty picture of colour out there in your paddock!!!!!!!!!! NICE :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:20 am

CC.. geesh I go away for 4 days and a whole bunch of changes.. hehehe good changes.. love Morgan's new paint.. wow.. and the colt is adorable.. Miss Dixie is accepting everything in stride.. what a nice mare.. Congrats on the newest additions!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 am

Everyone looks great - I love the new addition he is cute! You're going to have a full house - err paddock soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Sponsored content

Our new addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new addition   Our new addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our new addition
Page 1 of 1