Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN

Go down 
+3
C4B's
just joan
Tammy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Empty
PostSubject: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, what a week we've punched. Kayla had been complaining of a sore stomach since Monday. I never know if it's stiff muscles from gymnastics (12 hrs/week of steady go) or something else. I kept her home from school on Wed, sent her on Thurs and the school called at 11:30 asking me to come and pick her up. Her birthday is on the 30th so we'd planned her party - complete with haunted house - for Friday. Needless to say it's been postponed until next Saturday. Kayla doesn't have a good track record with birthdays or Halloween. Last year she had the stomach flu so had to miss the Halloween party at gymnstics and the year before that she broke her arm on her birthday so her party was delayed a week. With all this swine flu on the go I didn't really want my house filled with 30 germ infested little people so I thought it best to reschedule. I was dreading telling Kayla but she took it like a champ. So last night the three of us sat around the supper table and ate her brain cake that Fronie had made her. Yes, she wanted a brain cake this year. I think it was to go with the witches' fingers that are going to be served at her party. Here are a few pictures of her cake. It was awesome!

Her candle was sort of sinking into her brain, but it is a 7.

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN BrainCake

Blowing her brains out! (doesn't that sound just tooooo funny?!)

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Blowingherbrainsout

Performing surgery on her brain.

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Lickingherfingers

Kayla's brain after surgery.

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Brainsurgery

Kayla's been after Gord to get her a guitar for over a year now. Lord Gord used to play in a band (and wear tight jumpsuits!). He broke down and surprized her with one for her birthday. And believe it or not, he even let her have a turn using it (eventually)!

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN HappyGirl

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN DadsDemo

Before she went to bed last night she looked at me and said, "Mom, this is my best birthday ever." I asked her why and she replied, "I'm not THAT sick, and I'm still in one piece!". That's my girl - SHOOT FOR THE STARS !!!

So that was yesterday. Today it was all about Halloween and what she was going to wear for a costume. She's changed her mind a million times, which is why I never buy costumes - I just throw something together for her. Plus with it being cold it has to be a costume that she can wear over top of some warm clothing. She won't entertain even the THOUGHT of covering up a costume with her jacket. Oh no! We finally decided that we would be a rock band named "Girls From the Hood". She was going to wear her skinny jeans, warm sweater with a hoodie over it, sunglasses and carry her ukelele. I pulled out some REALLY sparkly pants from her dressup box, put some of her hair things on my head, borrowed some of her makeup, wore the Lord's safety glasses, etc, etc. Are you getting the picture? We're all ready to go and then I notice that she's VERY quiet and not quite herself. She tells me that she has chest pains. OMG! Here I am dressed like a friggin' nut bar and the child tells me she has chest pains?! I figured if I took her to the hospital they'd end up admitting ME - and on that special floor with the white jackets that do up in the back. So I asked her if she wanted to stay home. Of course not! Off we go into the car. Then she tells me that she is tired and doesn't want to get out of the car. Off I go to the front door of all the houses on our street (thankfully there's only 4). I play a little tune on the ukelele, sing a little song, flash my sparkly pants and spurs and then hop back into the car. After we do the street and are driving home Kayla says, "Mom, I can't believe that you went out there dressed like that and sang on their doorsteps. It's embarrassing!" I JUST ABOUT THROTTLED THE LITTLE SHAGGER !!!

To end the story, we came home, washed our makeup off, got her in her jammies and she crashed within minutes. Before she went to sleep she told me that her chest is only a "5" (on the 1-10 pain scale that she uses) but that it had been a "7" before we went trick or treating. Thank goodness!

Here are a few pictures that the Lord took before I went out. And NO ... I don't have a dog up my buttercup. I think Rosie was trying to hide her head in shame!

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN IMG_1964

WHO'S YO MAMA? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN IMG_1965
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 pm

MISSUS...........YOU REALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A MUM AND INSPIRATION YOU ARE...........you are way cool...................really glad Kayla was only feeling a 5 by the end of the night.............I LOVED HER BRAIN CAKE.............THAT WAS AMAZING...........and if you ever find a pix of the Lord in his tight spandex post them please.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA.............GLAD YOU DIDNT BREAK ANYTHING THIS YEAR

:birday-8.gif: :birday-8.gif: :birthdayclipar :birthdayclipar
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 am

Great pictures Tammy, i just love the Brain cake......Happy Birthday Kayla !!!!!!!

:0312balloons.g

:bcake.gif:

:bdheader.gif:
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:08 am

That cake looks delicious!

haha love your costume
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Happy belated birthday to Kayla. I have never seen a brain cake and it looks interesting but yummy. It sounds as though you had a nice private party and I hope when her party does take place that she has a blast.

You look maaarvelous......I think as parents we deserve the right to occassionally embarrass our children. Kayla being only 7 is still quite accepting...wait until she gets older and it really bothers her....its even more fun then!!! I have been tryng to figure out what songs you were singing!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 am

Happy belated Birthday girl Looks like you had a good time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 am

I was singing "Trick or treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat".

What else would you sing while trick or treating?! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Lookin good. happy b-day to Kayla.

One Halloween I was pushed into a coffee table and splitting my head open. my mom had to take me to the iwk dressed as a vampire haha everyone was looking at us with me covered in blood and mom dressed like a vampire including blood dripping from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN   KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAYLA'S BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN
Page 1 of 1