Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Empty
PostSubject: HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY   HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Saturday night was the first kids' halloween party of the year. It was hosted by our local town recreation committee. They did a fantastic job and had over 50 kids turn out. Kayla and her two friends got ready at our house. We had Kayte (who is currently training to be a hairdresser) come over to do their hair and makeup. The girls were absolutely thrilled to be getting the special treatment. Here are a few pics of the makeup party!

This is Kayla getting her makeup done. She was absolutely stunning when she was done. Still a goof-ball, but a stunning one!

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Kaylamakeup2

I think she looks like an opera singer. A skinny one, but one nonetheless!

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Kaylamakeup3

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Kaylamakeup4

Kayla decided to be a Goth Witch. Actually she wanted to be some girl from Star Wars, but I wasn't feeling too creative so we had to buy part of the costume. Usually we make our own. Anywho ... here is my child who isn't even 8 yet!

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Kaylafinished3

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Kaylafinished2

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Kaylafinished

The three girls ready to party!

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY The3

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY The3closeup

Lord Gord, about halfway into his bottle of wine. The thoughts of the girls getting older just drives him off his friggin' head. He was close to a breakdown by the time he saw the finished product!

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY AFathersPain
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY   HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Yup, she is a sweet little goof but me thinks Gord is going to be busy keeping the boys at bay in a few years....you certainly have a little beauty on your hands. We have always known that but the makeup just gives us a glimspe of what is to come!!!!! The girls are a cute trio..nice to hear they had a blast at the party!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY   HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 am

great great costumes.............and Kayla does look like you guys are headed for BIG TROUBLE........Michaela is 12 and is doing the sort of boyfriend thing............it seems to get younger and younger..........THE GIRLS LOOKED TERRIFIC in their hair and makeup.....super job.........we dont get anyone tricking or treating out here in the middle of nowhere.......so I just put on one of my hats and make my usual face............hahaha...........how may Halloween things go on there.........seems like a lot......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY   HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Halloween has become a HUGE event around here. Sat was the town party. Tonight Kayla has been invited to the Brownie's party, Thurs is her birthday party (Halloween theme as she was born on the 30th), Sat is the gymnastics party and sunday is actually Halloween. Mix in two gymnastics practises, a cross country practise and a cross country meet and you pretty much have my week. It's fun but I'm usually exhausted by the time Boo! time passes!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY   HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

hahahaha.........no thistle!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY   HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY - NOT HORSEY
Page 1 of 1